Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Honour, Code of Conduct, etc.
- Parking your car on someone - Very annoying, especially when it happens in the middle of a duel

- /Taxi out of a fight -Most annoying of them all, only true nubs do it

- Pausing mid-fight - Extremely gay, dont do it...if u do expect to be hated. ;)

- Sniping (I do this when outnumbered. I try to get a bit of range, and snipe. People seem to see it as a lame tactic though...)

- Nading- Once in a while is OK, but continuing to do it constantly...can be very annoying

- /TP ing to people to kill them more than once  - I see nothing wrong with this

- Don't attack people at the Fight Club - I personally dont do it, and most other dont either...but there no solid ''rule'' on whether its allowed or not
(12-01-2008, 05:45 AM)bingolino link Wrote: _O- i tryed to help you bro but you didnt  listen  8)7

You cool, but all you told me was to come out. Just because you wouldn't shoot me didn't mean no one else wouldn't and the times I did come out I got lit up.

Anyway, it doesn't matter much, thanks to the new job and the fact that the game crashes all the time for me, I wont be playing as much anymore anyway. idk if the crashes are just because of that server or if its the whole thing or if its on my computer. Crashes are my biggest reason for not playing as much, since the switch.
(12-02-2008, 12:41 AM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote: - Parking your car on someone - Very annoying, especially when it happens in the middle of a duel

It's ok.

(12-02-2008, 12:41 AM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote: - /Taxi out of a fight -Most annoying of them all, only true nubs do it

Indeed, ban on sight imo.

(12-02-2008, 12:41 AM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote: - Pausing mid-fight - Extremely gay, dont do it...if u do expect to be hated. ;)

Indeed, ban on sight imo.

(12-02-2008, 12:41 AM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote: - Sniping (I do this when outnumbered. I try to get a bit of range, and snipe. People seem to see it as a lame tactic though...)

Best kill ever.

(12-02-2008, 12:41 AM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote: - Nading- Once in a while is OK, but continuing to do it constantly...can be very annoying

I simply can't resist throwing them when people are dueling.

Plus the "whinney whinney" response is priceless also.

(12-02-2008, 12:41 AM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote: - /TP ing to people to kill them more than once  - I see nothing wrong with this

This is bullshit, it's friggin annoying, probably the most annoying of them all. People who do that are retards.

(12-02-2008, 12:41 AM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote: - Don't attack people at the Fight Club - I personally dont do it, and most other dont either...but there no solid ''rule'' on whether its allowed or not

That place is kinda like a sanctuary so I do not screw around there.
Good afternoon!

I can't believe I didn't post in this topic yet. Anyway, I'll explain a bit as what I consider is laming.
  • Parking your car on someone I only use this on cheaters, because it is very annoying when somebody does it to you.
  • Taxi out of a fight : This is extremely lame, but as Twilight & estroe said, if you don't want to fight people, I think it's okay.
  • Pausing mid-fight: Same as /taxi, also very lame.
  • Sniping Well, a lot of newbies snipe others, and I understand the reasons, I don't consider this as laming if you don't constantly do it. Altough I'm getting very annoyed by it the last days, because since a few days, I can't stay long near the ship area without getting sniped. When somebody does it , I usually /dive to him and kill him.
  • Nading Well, it's a part of the game, altough I only use it for the fun. But clans / gangs who wait on the ship till people start fighting, and then nade them is extremely lame.
  • /TP ing to people to kill them more than once When I was a newbie, I used to do it to people who annoyed me, but now I learned to behave more :).
  • Don't attack people at the Fight Club Well as a few people mentioned, this is a sort of 'unwritten' rule. The crew will not do anything about it, because FC is controlled by the players themselves.
    But as a few people mentioned, it is very annoying when you fight that people come and nade you.

Also I would like to know what everybody thinks of this 'When you're about to die, throwing a grenade and walking into it.'

I would like to mention that you seem like a very nice fair guy, who can make very nice topics (which is why I put so much time in this post, I want to get it so pretty as estroe's / TEF's)

Your friend,
Matthias :w
Quote: link=topic=14787.msg159955#msg159955 date=1229007380]
Parking your car on someone - I only use this on cheaters, because it is very annoying when somebody does it to you.
God, I can't describe how much I hate this, when some noob just parks a car at me. In this situation I usually pause, but it gets annoying.
Confucius say: He who kills n00ne , is a retard!
In other words, everyone is a retard.
(12-11-2008, 09:59 PM)Munch link Wrote: In other words, everyone is a retard.

_O_ _O_
Quote: link=topic=14787.msg159955#msg159955 date=1229007380]
I would like to mention that you seem like a very nice fair guy, who can make very nice topics (which is why I put so much time in this post, I want to get it so pretty as estroe's / TEF's)

I make very nice topics but they get locked after two posts.
(12-12-2008, 04:32 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I make very nice topics but they get locked after two posts.
_O-