Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Honour, Code of Conduct, etc.
(11-28-2008, 05:02 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: There hasn't been an official rule against that ever, you're free to attack/kill people at the FC any time you want.
(11-28-2008, 03:51 PM)TEF link Wrote: Finally, the Fight Club is not run by the Crew so it's not necessarily a rule, only a bit of common courtesy if you will (though I don't advise ruining it as many regulars will start to go after you).
Which is what I was hinting at there.
(11-28-2008, 05:10 PM)estroe link Wrote: True. Although a lot of people will probably consider it lame to do.
Myself including, although again depending on the situation / person :P If someone always shoots @ FC, I wouldn't hesitate to shoot him myself when HE doesn't expect it. Although I haven't really been there in ages :+
Because you suck! :+
(11-28-2008, 05:02 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: There hasn't been an official rule against that ever, you're free to attack/kill people at the FC any time you want.

I'm 90% sure you're thoughts would be different if it was you fighting in fc , and just 1 shot away from victory and some random noob steals it from you. But yes that is true and is allowed tho.

And about that running over with cars and parking on people. I know that's allowed for quite a while now , i don't want to mention any names , but i've talked to an admin/mod about this , and all i got for an answer was "get over it , it's just a game"
and so i did , just continued to play. And i don't think theres any point of whining about some1 who parks on you , cause it's really nothing you can prove , it would be just a waste of time to try and screen it or even fraps it.
i saw many "ppl" use now world[1-99] instead of taxi/pause/tp
(11-29-2008, 02:14 PM)bingolino link Wrote: i saw many "ppl" use now world[1-99] instead of taxi/pause/tp
That's world abuse and you can get banned for it. Don't use the /world command to get away from fights or busy areas (unless you're not a fighter). Ever.
(11-28-2008, 05:15 PM)n00ne link Wrote: I'm 90% sure you're thoughts would be different if it was you fighting in fc , and just 1 shot away from victory and some random noob steals it from you. But yes that is true and is allowed tho.

Yeah thats bloody annoying.

(11-28-2008, 05:10 PM)estroe link Wrote: True. Although a lot of people will probably consider it lame to do.

If you had people create websites designed to piss you off (whether or not they completely fail), you'd shoot at them too.
(11-30-2008, 02:46 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: If you had people create websites designed to piss you off (whether or not they completely fail), you'd shoot at them too.

Most likely, and, as I said, it depends on the person too ;)
Quote:Psycho link=topic=14787.msg157457#msg157457 date=1227879736]
- Parking your car on someone (I don't do this, but I generally see newer players doing this, and I've had it done to me once or twice)
- /Taxi out of a fight (Again, I never do this, if I lose, I die, and expect the same in return)
- Pausing mid-fight (Is this even allowed? I played for an hour the other night, and was picking on a certain gang... I managed 10 wanted stars, but at least 5 of my kills consisted of waiting for the other person to unpause, as their health was low)
- Sniping (I do this when outnumbered. I try to get a bit of range, and snipe. People seem to see it as a lame tactic though...)
- Nading (Again, I don't just randomly throw nades around... I use it when outnumbered, or when I think a well placed nade would do more damage than my guns)
- /TP ing to people to kill them more than once (If someone annoys me, I tend to stalk them for 10 minutes, killing them over and over... Is this also frowned upon?)
- Don't attack people at the Fight Club (Didn't even know there was such a thing until recently!!!)
Like others said in the case of nading or sniping its only lame if that's all you do. I have never had anyone teleport to me to kill me multiple times but if it did happen it would annoy the hell out of me. About attacking at Fight Club, yeah its lame, but a lot of times I'm there to watch or fight in there is a lot of people around who light up trouble makers. Taxi away from a fight is ok if you ain't trying to fight back, like if I'm trying to type something and someone comes up shooting I will clear text and taxi away.
Worst thing on your list is the parking on someone, that's the worst to me. If I was gonna tp to someone to kill them or follow them to kill them multiple times, it would only be for that reason. Pausing mid fight is against rules so that doesn't matter.

(11-28-2008, 03:40 PM)n00ne link Wrote: Sitting on the ship for very long waiting till someone has low health , and then comming out and backshooting/nading him.

Drive-bying , and just when your opponent has lost almoast all of his health from your drive-by , killing him to avoid punishment.
I will admit I do drive by sometimes, I prob have killed less than 5 people in that way, but there is a punishment menu for them, and someone may choose to take your car/money/life etc. So that already comes with its risk. When I do it its mostly when the person has low life and Im too lazy to get out of the car, even if I could easily kill them if I did. I never starting to drive by then get out and finish them, thats kinda wrong, but I wouldnt say its as bad as killing them by drive bying

In the case of the ship thing, one thing I hate is when there is a large group of people in front of the ship who team up and shoot the hell out of anyone coming off it. Sometimes, I chill at the ship to earn money from props, sometimes to take a break from shooting or just to watch various fights from a safe spot. Now, when a large group outside the ship team up and shoot people running or driving by I don't have a problem with that and have been in a small team and done it, but I treat it kinda like ammunation; shoot people near it and b4 they go inside not camp and wait for them to leave.

I also cannot stand those people who ship shoot till your life is very low, but not kill you so they wont be punished. Of course you can always refill health but who want to do that over and over b4 leaving the ship.
Certain people do the last 2 things I mention a lot. Not gonna name names though, but they wonder why sometimes it seems like Im on the ship so long and wont come out to play, its because its pointless if 5 or more people are waiting for me to come out with sawn offs knowing my guns wont come back for a short delay because I just came off the ship.
Quote:In the case of the ship thing, one thing I hate is when there is a large group of people in front of the ship who team up and shoot the hell out of anyone coming off it.
_O- i tryed to help you bro but you didntĀ  listenĀ  8)7
(11-30-2008, 03:13 PM)estroe link Wrote: Most likely, and, as I said, it depends on the person too ;)

Oh of course, cos shooting me would be suicide :P
(12-01-2008, 01:49 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Oh of course, cos shooting me would be suicide :P

Exactly what I meant :+