Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied] banned
i was banned for cheating when i have no idea why i was banned by bandeed but i understand he has hes reasons i cant recall what time all i remeember is that i was flying the at 400 above the pirate ship and all of sudden said i was banned for teleporting without the script

P.S. a lot of people are saying im hacking servers and so forth im not i admit i did used to hack a lot but im done with it LVP is my fav server and i will never hack there THANK U i hope i get unbanned :)
(11-15-2006, 09:39 PM)Nakebod link Wrote:Hi there!

You are probably visiting this part of our forum because you are banned from the Las Venturas Playground server.
To request an unban, you are allowed to start a OWN topic. Don't hijack other topics, this won't help you.

In this topic you need to give the following information:
Your exact LVP username (Case sensitive! User is not the same as uSer.
The reason why YOU think you are banned from the server.

We are trying to respond withing a few hours, but this is not a guarantee.
And behave normal. Name calling admins, or other bad behavior won't motivate us to remove your ban.

Post a topic in this format:

Nickname: FiXeR
Date of the ban: 19 November 2006, around 15 PM GMT
Suspected Reason: Spam
Your IP address: 62.84.22.35
Admin that banned you: Peter

If you don't know your IP address: Visit http://whatismyip.com/. The number after 'Your IP Is' is your IP address.

Extra notes: My fingers accidentally hit T twice then enter over and over again. Please excuse this.

Example © littlewhitey
heres a better description sorry  8)7 Nickname: timmy
Date of the ban: yesterday maybe 5:30 central time
Suspected Reason: teleport
Your IP address: ummmm idk i dont wanna post
Admin that banned you: badeend
I was watching you when you were driving towards the AT-400, probably to crash it into the ship again. But when you were about halfway the runway i suddenly saw you 'teleporting' to the airplane. I decided to watch you a bit longer, too see if anything weird would happen after that. After you got into the plane and drove backwards, i suddenly saw the plane turn around and taking off. Since this isn't possible i banned you for teleport cheating.
i see,well am i to get a second chance plz plz plz plz plz i promise i will never hack agein i deleted every hack i had plz give me a second chance
sorry for double post i just wanted to add that i reinstalled game so all mods/cheats/hacks are gone please badneed give me a second chance
Even if i wanted it, i simply couldn't. I don't want to create a precedent, so i'll have to deny it.