Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] baned
Nickname: Extermineider
Date of the ban: 19 May 2007, around 12 hours
Suspected Reason: tp hack/spawning cars
Your IP address: 87.196.86.254
Admin that banned you: nappa

pleas help me i dont hacked any cars and i was playing and than this hapen i hope you can help me
i was walking and than i entered a car i was driving and than i got out of the car and fight with other people to earn muny but than i desapered and apered in another zone and it than there wase a massage saing i was baned and i dont know what i did
in the rules it don't says it is not allowed to fight with other players and it says i was banned because car hacking it must be a mistake
(00:46:40) (~Nuwani) *** Player log of Extermineider (2 items)
(00:46:40) (~Nuwani) [19/05 13:04:18] (ban by nappa): tp hack/spawning cars
(00:46:40) (~Nuwani) [26/02 18:56:41] (ban by Badeend): sticky player

Just wait for nappa to be here.
You teleported serveral times to non-taxi locations, without any messages. Also you were spawning vehicles.

Today you got banned again for ban evading, mayby you hava a dynamic ip, but that doenst take away you cheated before.
i don't cheated i like to play in las venturas playground do you realy think i wild put that non risc by using cheats come on
and just one question i don't understand that from non-taxi locations ?
how is that possabel and for the sake of god I did not use cheats not even anything of the type you can explain me what happened andthat I did not realize and as for today I saw if by chance you already had me unbaned and that one was giving I thought that you had already done that and put myself playing and then that one said i was still banished pleas help me
sorry for the double post but nappa pleas give me a second chance to prove you that you are wrong and that i am not a cheater i swear for the death of my parents that I am not a cheater and am going to prove that you are wrong pleas give me another chance LVP is my favorit server i won't cheat ther with the risc to get baned come on i know you are a good person if i were hacking i wild admit it but i wasen't it must be an system error or something like that i don't wana to piss you off just give another chance to prove that i am not a cheater i hope you understand it :'(
Since it is already a few days ago and i do not have photografic memory, i cant exactly remember for how long i watched you and how certain i was. So im gonne give you the benefit of the doubt, and you will be able to play on LVP again. Have fun and dont screw it upĀ  ;)