Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Im Banned..
Nickname: :T2S:AngryAce
Date of the ban: 19 May 2007, around 10 PM EST
Suspected Reason: Flying Cars?
Your IP address:  74.130.179.99
Admin that banned you: __Katie__

Extra Notes: I was dropped out of the sky as i entered a vehicle, and i jumped out in mid air.
I died, and then entered another vehicle. Somehow Katie got in at the same time and the car took off slamming into trees and whatnot. Then i Get banned. I was hestitant to post an appeal, and i was also told to admit i was cheating, and i would be unbanned. There is injustice in this server, i will be suprised if i actually get unbanned.
ALSO BennBMyers Is a cheater, and he dares you to report him knowing that you wont ban him. Several people over teamspeak see him armor up while standing on the ship. I have several witnesses on what happened.
AngryAce, 

First of all, I had been getting reports from a number of trusted people since I logged in about your cheating.  I banned you once, based on those reports, then thought twice about it since I didn't witness it myself, so I unbanned you.  Then, you said something about a flying car, and I had another report from someone else about the same thing.  I started watching you and saw you flying your car sideways at a rapid speed.  If you had done a /cardive, it would have gone straight down, not sideways.  This is when, and why, I banned you. 

I did not teleport to you, I did not make your car do crazy stuff.  In fact, there is nothing that I can do to make your car behave as it did. 

As for Benbmyers, he gets no special treatment from me or any other admin.  I've kicked him before, in fact, and muted him for language.  If I see him getting armor when he shouldn't have it, he will be banned too. 

I have no objection to you being unbanned in a few days if you will promise to get rid of any cheats or mods you may have and play like the rest of us. 

Katie
if i was cheating i would admit to it. I dont even know the codes. I don't have any desire to cheat, you simply got bored with me and banned me. When i get back in that server, i am going to fraps the whole game. When i got banned, i saw you teleport to me, but anyone knows that there is a car bug that throws you all over the place uncontrollably, you IN FACT dropped me out of the sky numerous times. I wasnt cheating, i put that on god. The only reason i want in that server is to play with my freind that im sitting right beside, who was watching me play. I just install ed the game and get banned for cheating..
sorry for the double post, but i find it very unnecissary to ban me for a couple of days when i did nothing wrong, i got in a car and it took off for no reason. Timmy was on teamspeak with me, and i told him to stop cheating, i saw him under the map, told on him, and he gets me kicked for some fake kill shit. I dont even know why i bother, i like the server, but i dont like how it is ran. Cheaters get away with cheating, but honest players are banned. Im too old for this shit. Gta is a fun game, but the people are sorry. Why would i cheat. Why would i post an appeal for something that shouldnt have happened. I dont know what the hell happened. But next time, i assure you that i will upload the video of my entire game. And see to it that issues are delt with. You are not doing your job as an admin, and i believe it is wrong that Honest people have to suffer for your mistakes.
Oh yea, the only 2 rules i broke, was that i was shot someone on the boat, and mild profanity, which was resolved when i read the rules. I also Did jailtime for that.
Well Ace, have fun playing somewhere else then.  It's very bad form to come, brand new, into a server, and within minutes start accusing experienced players and admins of cheating.  Like I said, there is nothing I can do to make your car fly sideway.  Admins just don't have the ability to do that.  Also, if I had teleported to you, there would be a record of it on irc.  There isn't.  Triple posting on the forum board doesn't help your case any either. 

You're either using cheats, or you have a bug with your fresh installation.  No other players seem to have the same problems as you do.  In either case, it needs to be fixed before you come into here or any other server.  They won't put up with your behaviour or bugs either. 

Katie
well i reinstalled now, sorry for this cheating that i have been doing, you know i am like the biggest cheater in the game. sorry for bein mad, but i was accused of cheating by timmy. And you were like eagle eyeing me the whole time. Honestly i wasnt cheating, and i have people that will vouch for me, i am sorry i accused you of not doing your job as an admin, but it seems like the more i tried to do good, and help out, which meant reporting the real cheaters, i got banned. I can truly tell you that i wasnt "flying a car at rapid speeds." I understand that you did what you shouldve done as an admin, and after talking to tbk on teamspeak, he told me that showing anger doesnt help me get unbanned. I'm sorry for the profanity i used, and shooting on the boat. And cheating if thats what i was doing.

Anyway, i came in the server, i was previously talking to timmy, and others, and i saw timmy underground. And told him i was gunna tell on him. He continued, so i tell you on the chat. He "Fake Kills" me with a minigun. You banned me right no the spot. He admitted to you that he fake killed me, then i got unbanned. I came back in, and get in a car. I get dropped from the sky in that car. So i hop out in mid air so i would show you im not cheating. I died. I get in another car at the same time as someone else and it started shaking and spazzing out. That is not flying. I understand you banning me. I reported the bug on this message board, and im awaiting being unbanned.

Im sorry for all the confusion i have caused, and i would like to be unbanned.
If i offended you in any way, i apologize. I Like that server, and its where all my freinds play, and im being left out. ;(

I am anything but a cheater, and i request to be unbanned, i will do 30 minutes jailtime... =)

Ok Ace.  I've seen cars flip around when being stolen before, but never at treetop level.  It happens when two players try to drive the car at the same time.  I'm confused when you say that I teleported to you, however.  I've gone over the logs, which show all teleportations, and no where did I teleport to you except much earlier when you mentioned the jetpack at the police station(which I never saw either). 

Regardless, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt in this case and I'm unbanning you (no jailtime necessary).  One suggestion, however.  Don't come into a game or server, any server, with 0 hours, and start accusing others of cheating.  You don't know the in's and out's of the game, and what looks like cheating to you might be legal at that server (they all have their own rules), or might be bugs, or it might just be the way the game is played on that particular server.  Just play for awhile, get to know the players and the play method first.  You'll find it a more enjoyable experience if you do this first. 

Enjoy your time on LVP! 

Katie

forum admin...please lock
ok thank you katie.