Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Contest] Win VIP rights by... typing!
As most of you will have noticed, recently our WhatPulse sub-team has gained quite some attention. Over twenty new people have joined in the past few weeks and together we have a daily output of about 500.000 keys, with peaks of a few million. All these statistics will be accessible using your account, as well in !players on IRC and your future user profile. Therefore, we are organizing a contest!

The two persons who have the highest output in Whatpulse on December 5th will receive free VIP rights.

The Management, administrators and moderators are excluded from participating. In case you already have VIP rights, we will double the amount of pluspoints you have (even if that extends the normal limits!). Any form of cheating including, but not limited to: building robots to type for you, paying your siblings to type on your behalf and short circuiting the F5 key on your keyboard to be pressed continuously will not be endorsed by the LVP Management.

There are two ways to participate:
  • Be boring: just keep pulsing like you usually do, your combined statistics over the selected period will count.
  • Be suprising: collect all your keys locally and pulse on December 4th (so they get included in the statistics of December 5th), so noone will know how many keys you've typed in the next two weeks!

The second way is the more fun way (e.g. Peter collects his keys like that), but also brings a risk. There is a very small chance your computer might crash and your WhatPulse datafile gets corrupted, in which case your keys will get lost. This, however, is not very likely, and could be ignored if you have a stable computer.

Good luck!
Awwwwwwwwww shoulda told me that months ago :P
I wanna be a VIP :( :+

anyways, good luck everyone :)
Awesome, Let me figure this out.You join the sites an wherever and whenever you tpye on your computer it calculates the numbers of keys and gets put onto whatpulse? Please explain if I'm not right about this.Thanks :w
So starting from the minute you posted this till the 5th december. The 2 who gets the most clicks get the prize? Cool!
i will try my best :+
dont understand -.-
Bring it, sweeties...
(11-18-2008, 01:43 AM)d0pe link Wrote: dont understand -.-
dont bother then.
Good luck everybody!, @ Peter, does that mean you can get 800 mill in your bank?