Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Contest] Win VIP rights by... typing!
(11-18-2008, 10:05 PM)Fireburn link Wrote: It isnt you silly's! It is about the amount of keys you type FROM yesterday until 4 december.
So if Whatpulse says I typed 2 million keys now, and on 5 december it says 10 million, I only typed 8 million for the competition, the other 2 doesnt count!

Hmwut, Do you mean the keys you only type on the day will count?

How will you know if i've won or not?
lol, i didnt know you can scurt-circuit your f5 key lol! anyway, i'll win xD
ps: just joking xD
(11-19-2008, 12:00 AM)FarePak link Wrote: Hmwut, Do you mean the keys you only type on the day will count?

How will you know if i've won or not?

The keys you type between the two stated dates will only count.
(11-20-2008, 03:09 AM)Mike link Wrote: The keys you type between the two stated dates will only count.

The thing is, how do you know. Say I didn't pulse for a few weeks and have a nice amount of keys. Just after noticing that, I see this topic, so I do not pulse and wait for 4 December. That would mean I have those few weeks of keys extra ;)

But as I said before somewhere, something we can't control really.
That's what we call strategy.
Make a rule like, you need to pulse every 30k keys or something like that?
Quote:Thug link=topic=14536.msg155982#msg155982 date=1227237402]
Make a rule like, you need to pulse every 30k keys or something like that?

Then what's the contest of getting as much as you can until December 4th and then pulse.... :+
I dont get it ? key's .. what you mean ? ..

And how do I upload it or w/e ..
I need to do a text that contains like " dkjlahsil;dhasiodghasroighaslkghnaSETHAWILRTGJASGAFGHkldfsg" somthing like that ?

Edit:
ok I got it , no way I can make more then 100 mils now  _O-

Whats the problem doing like asdofiahsjdklf;jasd;lfjasdkl; ? its called cheatin? how could anyone know that ?
The amount of keys you pulse between 17 november and 4 december is what matters. That means someone with no keys can win from someone with 90 million keys if he/she types more in the 18 days this competition runs.
Of course, you'd mention that Peter, seeing as YOU have 90 million keys.  >:)