Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Further progress on Las Venturas Playground 2.90
Yes, Alexa Is Banned. Try Reading Some Comments Before You Reply. Look For The One Using A Capital Letter At The Start Of Each Word (Besides Me).
it's cool (no caps) :+
This will be awesome :D
This looks seriously cool.

I can't wait to play it guys!

Is it scheduled for a 2008 release by the way?

When this thing comes out, I'm donating. I love this server, and play on it regularly!
It doesn't have a date to come out actually. It's coming out when it's done :+ Done as in bugfree(hopefully) and stable to run :)
And, not all features are completed yet ;)
(11-28-2008, 12:56 PM)estroe link Wrote: It doesn't have a date to come out actually. It's coming out when it's done :+ Done as in bugfree(hopefully) and stable to run :)
And, not all features are completed yet ;)

in other words, it will come out when it is done which will be soon we all hope :D
It sure would be a nice x-mas present to all of LVP players from the LVP crew. *hint* *hint*
(11-28-2008, 06:52 PM)n00ne link Wrote: It sure would be a nice x-mas present to all of LVP players from the LVP crew. *hint* *hint*

The devs are the ones who deserve all the credits :> The crew (and a few VIP's) only help by checking for bugs every now and then :+
Twilight , you're missing the point. Christmas is about giving joy to others. The miracle of christmas is that you make someone happy with your gift.

From "Ed , Edd and Eddy"
Hey, that sounds really nice=D