Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Possible new Trial-Clowns
I mean extra rules for the people we are training, like you have to be active for so many days, you have to atleast know how to shoot :), also be good with teamwork, once you sign up for the training you have to stay with B&A for atleast a week if they don't like it they can say AFTER there 1 week period, so we know they don't run to help CT, after that they follow the normal rules. ;)
some of this "rules" are normal for our gang i think...  :D

that should work
Hello guys, don't get me wrong but I miss something in the Gang.
Maybe it's the ppl or the way we Fight or something professionality, I don't know.
I've lost a totally interest of playing sa-mp even I don't get it in samp 0.2.
As I'm a guy who can play the same game for years( tactical ops 5/years, cs 2/years ) It's really weird at sa-mp.
As I only see people shouting where the damn Train is.
Maybe its just our opponents that are missing or the main activity of the "Soldiers" also of the Gang Leaders.
At the begin when I joined the B&A Gang luckily, everyday the Gang was filled with Ronald, Bassie, Salvo, Karl, and so on.
I'm giving sa-mp NOW another try, in the hope of more activity , professional Gangwars and Teamwork.
Maybe it's just that because many of our Gang do have a Job, a fam, friends, go to school etc. which I understand and surely have too.
But Maybe we should do a Train termin like I'm doing with my TO/CS team.
For example every Wednesday 17-20 meeting at Ron's Server to train and then Play LVP or how ever you want to.
Let's start a Thread about the termins so everyone says when he has time and when not.
I'm sure this will give a new kick :)

best wishes
turkey
We need to kick up the activity ^^
maybe - but we also need new trials..

i think thats are two different things now!

at the end the same target - but lets make really different topics with that!
So whats a about JimmyNL now ?  :w
(04-10-2007, 05:47 PM)Og_tez link Wrote: I mean extra rules for the people we are training, like you have to be active for so many days, you have to atleast know how to shoot :), also be good with teamwork, once you sign up for the training you have to stay with B&A for atleast a week if they don't like it they can say AFTER there 1 week period, so we know they don't run to help CT, after that they follow the normal rules. ;)
If u want , i can train them :p (im evri day on the server :D)
(04-11-2007, 09:21 AM)fat0 link Wrote: So whats a about JimmyNL now ?  :w
Yesterday he was online. But I left early. Did anyone of the other clowns fought with him yet? Or did anyone let him help us with defending the base?

I'm curious. :)
(04-11-2007, 09:36 AM)XL link Wrote: Yesterday he was online. But I left early. Did anyone of the other clowns fought with him yet? Or did anyone let him help us with defending the base?

I'm curious. :)
yes me but i think he must train a little more :)
What do you guys think of oostcoast?

I asked him but he said no. But if someone else things he might ask him. :?