Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
STINKAHBELL - CNU [HD]

Keep on seeing you!
that was actualy pretty nice, finaly dubstep that wasnt raping my ears  d:)b
This clan is dead, right?
(09-16-2011, 09:44 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: This clan is dead, right?
think so  :'(
I offer myself to take over [sLK] and give it new life.

Let me know HaZe bruv.
(09-18-2011, 07:51 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I offer myself to take over [sLK] and give it new life.

Let me know HaZe bruv.
I would've thought you would be too busy with 5iN...

oh wait, that 'clan' is dead too.
(09-18-2011, 08:17 PM)Darius link Wrote: I would've thought you would be too busy with 5iN...

oh wait, that 'clan' is dead too.

Are you back in uL the cheater clan?
(09-18-2011, 08:21 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Are you back in uL the cheater clan?
My my you are slow with the news, why don't you go onto the uL site and find out?
Anyway, your going off-topic, this thread is about sLK

Now do us all a favour, go to your own 'clan', 5iN 'and give it new life' don't kid yourself thinking you can even attempt to rise another clan from the dead
RW = Dead
WW = Glitter & Glamorous, but alive n kicking.

say no more
(09-18-2011, 08:30 PM)Darius link Wrote: My my you are slow with the news, why don't you go onto the uL site and find out?

There's nothing interesting there, give me an access to your hidden forum with cheats, mods and other shit you boys use.

(09-18-2011, 08:30 PM)Darius link Wrote: Anyway, your going off-topic, this thread is about sLK

Now do us all a favour, go to your own 'clan', 5iN 'and give it new life' don't kid yourself thinking you can even attempt to rise another clan from the dead

Son [sLK] ain't the first clan I have taken over, [RT], [TC]. I might even have some ideas to take over [uL] and turn it into a fair play clan.