Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(11-07-2010, 12:54 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: already made my point long time ago, u can hit xiz up if u wanna discuss cartoons any further cuz been bored ever since ur first post and sleep seems like a better choice than stay here explaining obvious shit atm

But you haven't explained anything. And sure thing bro. XIZ MY MAN!
(11-06-2010, 11:41 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: ye me finding watching episode after episode with cartoon for kids at older age weird makes my childhood spoiled. making perfect sense as usual
im just saying you seem to have not enjoyed your childhood since you don't want to remember the awesome cartoons you've watched and the funny scenes you've encountered. but that's your problem.

MAKA! So you've seen all the Beyblade episodes? If you have, DON'T tell me what happens or I'll personally murder you in your sleep!
(11-07-2010, 01:45 AM)XiZ link Wrote: im just saying you seem to have not enjoyed your childhood since you don't want to remember the awesome cartoons you've watched and the funny scenes you've encountered. but that's your problem.

MAKA! So you've seen all the Beyblade episodes? If you have, DON'T tell me what happens or I'll personally murder you in your sleep!

Hahah, yeah man I've seen all the originals. I only vaguely remember what happened though. To be honest, it's not a bad idea, I might just re-watch some episodes myself.
(11-07-2010, 01:45 AM)XiZ link Wrote: im just saying you seem to have not enjoyed your childhood since you don't want to remember the awesome cartoons you've watched and the funny scenes you've encountered. but that's your problem.

u said my childhood was spoiled, isnt that the opposite of not enjoying? i remember enough to not needing to watch them again and beyblade lol thats not even a good cartoon, only the biggest nerds cared for it if i remember correctly.
South Park, Futurama and The Simpsons > all other cartoons    > Family Guy.
(11-07-2010, 11:00 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: South Park, Futurama and The Simpsons > all other cartoons    > Family Guy.
family guy has its moments ;(
(11-07-2010, 10:50 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: u said my childhood was spoiled, isnt that the opposite of not enjoying? i remember enough to not needing to watch them again and beyblade lol thats not even a good cartoon, only the biggest nerds cared for it if i remember correctly.

So because one cartoon doesn't interest you it makes people who it did interest "biggest nerds"? Doesn't quite make sense.
XiZ is completely right. We had a great childhood, filled with great cartoons. Remembering that, it just makes you want to re-watch some stuff sometimes. It's stuff you grew up with.

(11-07-2010, 11:00 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: South Park, Futurama and The Simpsons > all other cartoons    > Family Guy.

Heheh, true. South Park keeps being great though. The Simpsons started boring me since a few years ago. As for Family Guy, I watched that too, but yeah, I've never like, wanted to "follow" it. Didn't interest me that much. Out of those mentioned, South Park is the only one I still watch.

Mysterion. :D
(11-07-2010, 11:04 AM)Maka link Wrote: So because one cartoon doesn't interest you it makes people who it did interest "biggest nerds"? Doesn't quite make sense.
XiZ is completely right. We had a great childhood, filled with great cartoons. Remembering that, it just makes you want to re-watch some stuff sometimes. It's stuff you grew up with.

Heheh, true. South Park keeps being great though. The Simpsons started boring me since a few years ago. As for Family Guy, I watched that too, but yeah, I've never like, wanted to "follow" it. Didn't interest me that much. Out of those mentioned, South Park is the only one I still watch.

Mysterion. :D
no im just speaking out of own experience that kids in school who liked beyblade lol were nerds. and lol at rewatching whole seasons of cartoons "cuz u remember ur great childhood"
(11-07-2010, 11:16 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: no im just speaking out of own experience that kids in school who liked beyblade lol were nerds. and lol at rewatching whole seasons of cartoons "cuz u remember ur great childhood"

Over here, everyone was into Beyblade. So yeah, that's the difference. And what's wrong with re-watching whole seasons, or just one particular episode? Nothing.
(11-07-2010, 11:22 AM)Maka link Wrote: Over here, everyone was into Beyblade. So yeah, that's the difference. And what's wrong with re-watching whole seasons, or just one particular episode? Nothing.
i would say u got a pretty bad memory then and sry to tell u but most of u are nerds, like it or not. most ppl was into it according to u, seems like u still is.