Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(11-07-2010, 12:09 AM)Maka link Wrote: I doubt you know what people in general think.
and i doubt u reached a certain level of maturity, but its all good in da hood cuz one day u will
(11-07-2010, 12:11 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: and i doubt u reached a certain level of maturity, but its all good in da hood cuz one day u will

It's a shame you doubt that because the matter of the fact is that you have no idea who I am. I can't say I do know for sure what you're all about, but generally browsing these forums doesn't show much positive about you as a whole. All there is to be noticed is some thug-act on the great wide interwebs.

It's also ironic how you're referring to me not having reached some kind of "level of maturity" whilst you've just created a sentence which literally has "its all good in da hood" in it. Looking at my posts and then looking at yours, I would say it's the other way around.
i think yall should watch dexter... yaa.. :D ---> http://dexterepisodesonline.com/wp-conte...r-logo.jpg
Fuck yeah, Dexter.
(11-07-2010, 12:15 AM)Maka link Wrote: It's a shame you doubt that because the matter of the fact is that you have no idea who I am. I can't say I do know for sure what you're all about, but generally browsing these forums doesn't show much positive about you as a whole. All there is to be noticed is some thug-act on the great wide interwebs.

It's also ironic how you're referring to me not having reached some kind of "level of maturity" whilst you've just created a sentence which literally has "its all good in da hood" in it. Looking at my posts and then looking at yours, I would say it's the other way around.
watching those cartoons is a "lil" more immature than saying "all good in da hood", guess u cant see that tho. and yes i would say im speaking for the general since u seem to have a pretty different view of the world how it looks than how it really is.
id rather watch sopranos any day of the week 8)
(11-07-2010, 12:32 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: watching those cartoons is a "lil" more immature than saying "all good in da hood", guess u cant see that tho. and yes i would say im speaking for the general since u seem to have a pretty different view of the world how it looks than how it really is.

Actually no, I wouldn't say it is. That and you have no idea.

(11-07-2010, 12:32 AM)Vinnie link Wrote: id rather watch sopranos any day of the week 8)

Rawr, Jamie Lynn Sigler.
(11-07-2010, 12:36 AM)Maka link Wrote: Actually no, I wouldn't say it is. That and you have no idea.
yep thats u that. u will catch up one day
(11-07-2010, 12:42 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: yep thats u that. u will catch up one day

A what? And no man, you got it mixed up. One day catches up to me.
(11-07-2010, 12:45 AM)Maka link Wrote: A what? And no man, you got it mixed up. One day catches up to me.
already made my point long time ago, u can hit xiz up if u wanna discuss cartoons any further cuz been bored ever since ur first post and sleep seems like a better choice than stay here explaining obvious shit atm