Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
[move]Spam like beans?[/move]
SKRILLEX - KILL EVERYBODY (BARE NOIZE REMIX)
dude Hooger leave me alone you fucking loser. stop pm'ing me about Cobra, stop whining about Cobra. get a life.
Glitch Mob - edIT - Straight Heat

DJ Fresh - Gold Dust (Flux Pavilion Remix)

:D
(11-05-2010, 10:53 PM)HaZe link Wrote: dude Hooger leave me alone you fucking loser. stop pm'ing me about Cobra, stop whining about Cobra. get a life.
[Image: faceWUT.jpg&t=1]
(11-05-2010, 10:53 PM)HaZe link Wrote: dude Hooger leave me alone you fucking loser. stop pm'ing me about Cobra, stop whining about Cobra. get a life.

I'm just doing what's best for this community and that means getting rid of Fat_Cobra. I have spoken with couple of my admin friends and they agree that something must be done.
Skrillex- Rock N' Roll (Will Take You To The Mountain)

sweet like sugar.
(11-06-2010, 11:52 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I'm just doing what's best for this community and that means getting rid of Fat_Cobra. I have spoken with couple of my admin friends and they agree that something must be done.
aaaahhhh shut your trap... lol
They should get rid of you...
Pooping on every topic with your emo-ness about fat_cobra.
Get a rifeee. :]
(11-06-2010, 11:52 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I'm just doing what's best for this community and that means getting rid of Fat_Cobra. I have spoken with couple of my admin friends and they agree that something must be done.
I must admit I agree with you here. Something must be done but we must make haste. We have no time to lose as the cobra's venom is plaguing the area that is LVP.
(11-06-2010, 10:34 PM)XiZ link Wrote: I must admit I agree with you here. Something must be done but we must make haste. We have no time to lose as the cobra's venom is plaguing the area that is LVP.
go watch some cartoons tho