Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(04-23-2010, 07:04 PM)Darius link Wrote: its one of Maddolis many failure clans
who said it's a clan? :P
(04-23-2010, 07:04 PM)Darius link Wrote: its one of Maddolis many failure clans, just like Armed Federation  _O-

Uh that was an april fools joke, it's the second "clan" I've been in after [W] and it's been around at least half a year now. Don't make me spend an hour digging up a list of the many clans you've been in.
A F- Armed Federation, April Fools, don't tell me you're just catching on to this now.

(04-23-2010, 05:32 PM)IDmad link Wrote: lol out of curiosity, who's in [BC]?  :P
Apart from myself, shoebox, Terror, bunch of dutch guys that play BF:H and last of all, Nudie :P
(04-24-2010, 04:55 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Uh that was an april fools joke, it's the second "clan" I've been in after [W] and it's been around at least half a year now. Don't make me spend an hour digging up a list of the many clans you've been in.
A F- Armed Federation, April Fools, don't tell me you're just catching on to this now.
Apart from myself, shoebox, Terror, bunch of dutch guys that play BF:H and last of all, Nudie :P
haha. It shouldn't take an hour, all you have to do is go on the uL site and check my app
hey

is ghost still around???

i heard he was fucking with eva. is that true?

just curious
[Image: icon_lol.gif]
Quote:Dr.Vibrator link=topic=13647.msg298734#msg298734 date=1272150494]
hey

is ghost still around???

i heard he was fucking with eva. is that true?

just curious
fucking with eva in what sense?
sup all? been a long time :P
hej
(04-28-2010, 04:09 PM)TopGuN2207 link Wrote: sup all? been a long time :P
:O hey mannnnn :D :) ye long as, nm, yu? hows life and stuff
(04-28-2010, 04:09 PM)TopGuN2207 link Wrote: sup all? been a long time :P
you know when u said u quit sa-mp i knew you'd return. your one of them fags who doesn't stick to his word :/

good to see you back tho  :P