Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(12-05-2009, 10:30 PM)Munch link Wrote: I never said KFC were a chicken skin clan, but whenever I've fought a KFC in PartyServer when I first started SA-MP years ago, they were all chickens.

The Ryder skin isn't a fast skin, as far as I know it's just a bugged skin, the chicken skin however is really fast, especially compared to Toreno (who I always play as). The only skin I've come by to not be faster than the chicken, that isn't bugged, is the CJ skin.

Also being on PartyServer being someone slow like the FBI guys (on SA-MP 0.1b) who had mostly walkies while fighting a fast chicken guy with runnies is pretty hard, which was what I meant when I quoted GothicDolls. When I was on PS most of the fights were based around the SF police station, with FBI and chickens being the most common skins.
by fast skin, he means 'bugged' skin. Every single other skin (apart from the new ones, which are 'bugged' or 'fast) are all normal. They're not slower than eachother or faster. However, if you go in 'roleplay' running, then some skins are faster than others. (CJ runs normally and not 'roleplay', Rollerskaters skate pretty fast etc)
My knowledge of a 'fast skin' is one that can do really sharp turns,
none of them can run faster than the other, and yes Ryder is a fast skin. :/

I could be wrong tho.
(12-05-2009, 01:29 PM)8Ball link Wrote: hes from mexico or america, means you have to leadaim more than usual, are you that useless? pff.

I don't know anything about GothicDolls skills, though by my own experience fighting j0se, his hitbox might seem to be hard to find.

However, it's not entirely true. If you happen to enjoy 0.3a, there's something you have'nt noticed, yet.
Either the hitbox is mad easy, or it's simply not there. Using mods, or just using a bad machine causing constant low fps or random fps drops, has in 0.3, the potential of making your hitbox desynced (the shots doesn't display for you, while it does for the one shooting) randomly for your opponent, it's rarely that the hitbox ever is synced, meaning that you sometimes can get a uzi shot in, somewere.

That's what I've noticed with j0se.
Also, if you come by some newbie hitting you like the hell of it. It's that your hitbox has been spread out; behind, right on and infront, AKA your hitbox is fat.

Believe it or not; 0.2x is better for fighting, 0.3a is better for roleplay.
The chicken skin isn't "faster" than the others.
From what I've seen j0se lags bad, probably relies on it.

I ain't fought him that I know of but saw something on BB echo where he had 200 - 600 ping.

Kinda lame really, but that's the only way some play.
Come on, crying about ping fails
hitmans ping suxxx
Quote:TR1pin link=topic=13647.msg274983#msg274983 date=1260087700]
hitmans ping suxxx

AUSSIE PROOF FENCE
pff 23 ping : Win
(12-06-2009, 02:22 AM)iou link Wrote: I don't know anything about GothicDolls skills, though by my own experience fighting j0se, his hitbox might seem to be hard to find.

However, it's not entirely true. If you happen to enjoy 0.3a, there's something you have'nt noticed, yet.
Either the hitbox is mad easy, or it's simply not there. Using mods, or just using a bad machine causing constant low fps or random fps drops, has in 0.3, the potential of making your hitbox desynced (the shots doesn't display for you, while it does for the one shooting) randomly for your opponent, it's rarely that the hitbox ever is synced, meaning that you sometimes can get a uzi shot in, somewere.

That's what I've noticed with j0se.
Also, if you come by some newbie hitting you like the hell of it. It's that your hitbox has been spread out; behind, right on and infront, AKA your hitbox is fat.

Believe it or not; 0.2x is better for fighting, 0.3a is better for roleplay.

Exactly.