Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(07-27-2009, 06:15 PM)Agent link Wrote: You gotta move the little bar that is at the buttom of the first post , i agree that its too wide .

oh forgot hehe
Anyway folks it's agreed that recruiting shall be halted.
aww
(07-27-2009, 02:57 PM)SAFC link Wrote: Yeah im not so much bothered by their comments, its jsut the way people come out with all their shit comments. When before they'd act all fine.

I'd happily fight anyone who doubts me. I my not be at my best, but any challenge is welcomed.

Except for estroe, hes got some mean reflexes for an old priest.

Uber... I love the banner... Awesome work. DeLiC and Darkfires poses are funny too :)

Edit...@ Agent.. i left LVP and the fighting behind at the beginning of the year to concentrate on candys and my server. Then after a little break decided to come back. Im starting to do more fighting just recetly though.

Can i ask why you type

One line after eachother like this?

And also btw, SAFC you're Outbreak? WTFBBQ? :S:S where the hell have i been for the past 6months?
(07-27-2009, 10:41 PM)dyNamo link Wrote: Can i ask why you type

One line after eachother like this?

And also btw, SAFC you're Outbreak? WTFBBQ? :S:S where the hell have i been for the past 6months?

Cos that's just the way I write things.

I've been Outbreak on and off for around 8months

That's a shweet banner. :7
That's a rape banner Ubernato ;)

GJ

EDIT:I wonder whos gonna get the 1337th post here :P
(07-28-2009, 03:51 AM)Holden link Wrote: EDIT:I wonder whos gonna get the 1337th post here :P

I just did.
Do I feel any better? N- oh whats that?
[me=Maddolis]looks to the ground[/me]
I just found a dollar! Woopieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(07-26-2009, 11:05 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Excellent point. But what kind of cheats, not like s0beit or anything right?
You know he uses the cheats you can type ingame, like HESOYAM.  :roll:

Quote:Greyfox link=topic=13647.msg239725#msg239725 date=1248566326]
hsuhasuashuashau
lame gtat italiano laugh

(07-26-2009, 12:57 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Gratz to Outbreak and Fat_Cobra, I know you two are great fighters. And gratz to Holden, never seen you fight, but if you got into sLK, you must have skills.
Oooh alot of new members :O. Im kinda worried now, Fat_Cobra wasent so hard to kill about 1/2 months ago, and i've got to fight him :p. But if he got into sLK then hes improved alot im guessing  :'( WELP ME

Quote:Ghost link=topic=13647.msg240162#msg240162 date=1248658408]
After witnessing the sudden influx of new members, i'm here to put a temporary stop to this recruiting madness.
Furthermore, we may kick one or two recent members out of the clique.
The plot thickens, haze recruiting, ghost stopping it. :o

(07-27-2009, 07:37 AM)dyNamo link Wrote: seen Outbreak fight a few times
trust me you've seen him fight more, hes just one of them undercover name nerds. He use to in [BA] when we were in it. :p
What now, is IR&A gonna kill off sLK?  :roll: