Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
fail  :+ Why you don´t use PM´s ?
(07-12-2009, 08:23 PM)Martin™ link Wrote: Hey sLK!
I'm know I've been a little hars against some of the members when I'm taking the game to serious.
I apologize deepest from my hearth for that.

I really want to join you guys. And I will success with this clan, I love the tag, and only skilled players.
And I like the way that you guys are recruiting.

I hope for the best, discuss it with the other members and make a decision.

Regards,
Mafo. :w
lmao
sLK should i say it or you will?
lmfao.
I'm know I've been a little hars against some of the members when I'm taking the game to serious.

I really want to join you guys. And I will success with this clan, I love the tag, and only skilled players.

Regards,

im not so sure anymore, is samp still a game or something more?

Regards,

Ehm 2 days out of HC4L u allready applieng for other clan ? Or it was ur big plan to get out of HC4L , blamed Shoru that he was bad for you..And you whined that your leaving HC4L becouse of him..

You must be a player with an excellent attitude. We do not want whiners and complete lamers joining our clan. Do not ask us for a try out, if we see something we like we will come to you. You might think this clan is incredibly strict, well you're correct. Excellence is a must.

Id sugest you to wait till they come to you , you know what i mean , show ur stuff to them more , fight them more , they'll know u then that ur something , maybe they will take u that way..Cuz i didint really see no one apply for sLK , they just came and asked to the people  they wanted to see in the clan

But ofc GL mafo , i hope when u get accepted we can still be some kind of friends , i know we had our ups and downs , but you'll be one guy who acctually likes me from this clan lol

Regards,
denied for me..
Mafo at this rate u are never gunna get into a clan  :X
(07-12-2009, 11:40 PM)StickZ link Wrote: denied for me..
I see.
To bad, I would done good in sLK.
We do not want whiners and complete lamers joining our clan. Do not ask us for a try out, if we see something we like we will come to you. You might think this clan is incredibly strict, well you're correct.

;)
@ startpost
Epic Mafo.  :o