Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
uhh i knew you were gona reply like that, dont care not gona care. you asskiss in ure own way, aggreeing with everyonse posts and all
firm does hav skills to back it up just not like vios

epic days in pwn, getting invited by u and tapout and leaving cause u seemed like a rly tightass.

B&A, ahh i remeber 8)
but now i wouldnt think of doin somethin as shit as that, i was bascially counted as new, but im not necceasily new now im just a regular playa now. 6 months counted as new :?

do i asskiss now? dont care if going for uL

fighting u and firm id say hes better than you
(07-01-2009, 11:31 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: uhh i knew you were gona reply like that, dont care not gona care. you asskiss in ure own way, aggreeing with everyonse posts and all
firm does hav skills to back it up just not like vios

epic days in pwn, getting invited by u and tapout and leaving cause u seemed like a rly tightass.

B&A, ahh i remeber 8)
but now i wouldnt think of doin somethin as shit as that, i was bascially counted as new, but im not necceasily new now im just a regular playa now. 6 months counted as new :?

do i asskiss now? dont care if going for uL

fighting u and firm id say hes better than you

I only agree with truth, I am in no way kissing anyone's ass. And that shows how much you know TR1pin, saying Firm has skills to back up his cockiness is just stupid, and not true. Epic days in PwN, you were in it for like 2 or 3 days, wasn't even active, and you didn't have any skills. I only accepted you because I didn't know you were TR1pin, but if I did know, you would have never gotten in, trust me. I seen a new player, with a small amount of skill, enough to shape anyway I wanted, but that was my bad, I fell for the undercover act. If Firm was better than me, he'd be able to beat me at least once, also I'd admit it, and this whole thing wouldn't be taking place, but that isn't the case here. :+

Could you guys keep your asskissings' subject out of this topic now? Would be appreciated.
(07-01-2009, 11:50 AM)Maka link Wrote: Could you guys keep your asskissings' subject out of this topic now? Would be appreciated.

What about hot coco? is that on topic? ITS ALWAYS ON TOPIC!
(07-01-2009, 12:09 PM)Flyby link Wrote: What about hot coco? is that on topic? ITS ALWAYS ON TOPIC!

HOT COCO, that's my shit mang, with them little marsh mellows, mann. :9~
marsh mellows? i fry them bitches up using my heater and put it in mah hot coco :D
slk theme song

David Watson - Britain's Got Talent - Show 7
(07-01-2009, 12:45 PM)Zezima link Wrote: slk theme song

David Watson - Britain's Got Talent - Show 7

How is that sLK's theme song?
(07-01-2009, 12:53 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote: How is that sLK's theme song?
indeed, denied sorry
(07-01-2009, 10:58 AM)HaZe link Wrote: if wars matter to you that much i'm really having second thoughts about having one at all... if it was meant to be a fun war I have no idea why the fuck you guys are reacting like this

You have a dissability to understand things? For the third time it's not about the war!It's about you wasted our rl time.I can do a drawing too if you still didn't comprehend.