Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
i've already seen him ingame gilli
I havn't been ingame for atleast a week HaZe :P

And yeah tis on 53.5 percent.

Sorry that its taking such a long time :(
(07-01-2009, 09:10 AM)QUIPT link Wrote: learn russian.

If you were speaking russian I'd need to learn it, but we are speaking English throughout this whole thread, and forum, so you're the only one that needs to learn a language here.

(07-01-2009, 09:43 AM)IownU link Wrote: If I fit in CF, what you fit in then.
[F4L] or [ISUCK]? _O-

Am I good enough for IownU? :+

(06-14-2009, 11:12 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote: (1) Firm's skills and (2) attitude is definitely not good enough for sLK. But, funny joke.

(1) I proved that on LVP, when you kept running up, and gettin raped.

(2) And I just proved that with your immature little reply.
* In addition to gettin raped on LVP, you follow with comments like, "ur shit teejay."

That covers skill and attitude, gf.
Nice, Firm, you have proved both of my points.

(07-01-2009, 09:23 AM)QUIPT link Wrote: Its not of your mind business, what changed and what not. Beacause for you that game is only LVP server and nothing more.

Wtf? You are blaming Maka? :X

Well i said allready what it's about.You agreed to be there, yes or no?How much time does it take to post a msg on our forum or mail to inform us you can't make it?The thing is we wasted rl time waiting you ,and that's the point. That's all  :)  What can you see from that, it's irresponsible  ;) , game or rl doesn't matter...
(07-01-2009, 10:35 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: If you were speaking russian I'd need to learn it, but we are speaking English throughout this whole thread, and forum, so you're the only one that needs to learn a language here.

Am I good enough for IownU? :+

(1) I proved that on LVP, when you kept running up, and gettin raped.

(2) And I just proved that with your immature little reply.
* In addition to gettin raped on LVP, you follow with comments like, "ur shit teejay."

That covers skill and attitude, gf.
Nice, Firm, you have proved both of my points.

Wtf? You are blaming Maka? :X

Uhh saying Firms attitude's isnt good enough for sLK is stupid cause violax sais "your shit"  and flames everyone.' how wuld you know whats good enough for sLK or not

Oh and this is just stupid so stop arguing and get over it, ure allowed to have friends in clans. And he did it like 2 weeks ago to why talk bout it now
(07-01-2009, 10:50 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: Oh and this is just stupid so stop arguing and get over it, ure allowed to have friends in clans.

Hes pissed cuz he aint gettin into slk and that he has no friends from it , what u want leave the poor retard alone  ;(
you just sad cause u dont have any friends and if he wanted sLK he wouldnt have applyed for saw
(07-01-2009, 10:43 AM)pancakeman link Wrote: Well i said allready what it's about.You agreed to be there, yes or no?How much time does it take to post a msg on our forum or mail to inform us you can't make it?The thing is we wasted rl time waiting you ,and that's the point. That's all  :)  What can you see from that, it's irresponsible  ;) , game or rl doesn't matter...
if wars matter to you that much i'm really having second thoughts about having one at all... if it was meant to be a fun war I have no idea why the fuck you guys are reacting like this
(07-01-2009, 10:58 AM)HaZe link Wrote: if it was meant to be a fun war I have no idea why the fuck you guys are reacting like this
indeed.....
(07-01-2009, 10:50 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: Uhh saying Firms attitude's isnt good enough for sLK is stupid cause violax sais "your shit"  and flames everyone.' how wuld you know whats good enough for sLK or not

Oh and this is just stupid so stop arguing and get over it, ure allowed to have friends in clans. And he did it like 2 weeks ago to why talk bout it now

When Violax says ur shit to who ever the hell he says it to, he actually can back it up, (skill wise.)

And who the fuck was even talking to you? Because I sure wasn't. :?
sLK is an awesome clan, and I wouldn't mind being a member, but it's not on my to do list to try to join, or kiss anyone's ass to join. Anyone with common sense knows not to kiss ass, it makes you easily look pathetic(VERY BIG REASON YOU WERE DENIED FROM B&A SEVERAL TIMES.) You have quite some good ass kissin skills, don't you TR1pin? Oh, I remember well. I guess your kind has to stick together. ASS LICKERS UNITE

btw I'm going for uL.