Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
Its funny how yous cant back up nothing that comes out of your traps
(06-30-2009, 01:47 PM)NotoriouS link Wrote: he's training his asslicking skills for the future
Nope, hes training his violax speaking skills.
wow you guys really care too much,
IownU is a friend indeed. so i dont know why yall crying about he licking sLK's ass.
it looks like some of you are mad on him for something that hasnt anything to do with any of you
thought iou was goin for saw?
He got denied.
(06-30-2009, 05:14 PM)TR1pin link Wrote: thought iou was goin for saw?
ye he's skills where not that bad, but its just we didn't know him that well so
he wont fit in SaW
(06-30-2009, 03:42 PM)8Ball link Wrote: Nope, hes training his violax speaking skills.

Yea, lol. I noticed that too, a few months ago he had perfect grammar, now he shortens every word, which Vio does. Pathetic.

And boy you ain't famous, if you haven't noticed, these are all negative comments, go join a clan that you fit in with, like CF or SSl.
(06-30-2009, 07:34 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Yea, lol. I noticed that too, a few months ago he had perfect grammar, now he shortens every word, which swift does. Pathetic.

you mean swifty
(06-30-2009, 07:36 PM)Zezima link Wrote: you mean swifty

Nah, I don't remember Swift ever being able to spell, I guess he has always been a retard. :9~
(06-30-2009, 05:11 PM)StickZ link Wrote: wow you guys really care too much,
IownU is a friend indeed. so i dont know why yall crying about he licking sLK's ass.
it looks like some of you are mad on him for something that hasnt anything to do with any of you

well see gilli they problay were to pussy to say something to him because he never did anything stupid like what he did so people been waiting for him to fuck up so they can say something to the dude.

why u stilling talking about it anyway ?  it was like 2 weeks ago he did this i mean if u want to joke around like what i do then please be my guest