Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
HEY GUYS I HAVE A PLANE TO CATCH AND IM LATE BUT IM VSING BB IN A CLANWAR SO NO CAN DO
The point is when you agreed to be there either you will be or warn us in front that you can't make it.We contacted enough Slk members to ask,we got no replies back.It's poor responsibility and organisation.And yeah it's a game ,so?If you do it here you're the same lack persons in rl.
internet is more important than a trip, never forget!

"yo dude i was goin with u guys to miami but i got a clanwar so i can't go, or bb will kick my e-ass, sorry"

you people...no comments.
I agree rl is more important than anything.If you read my previous post good you would understand but still you need a brain to comprehend what's it about.

No comments for people who post something without thinking first.
(06-14-2009, 07:55 PM)Darius link Wrote: LMFAO firmtho/Iownyou. OMFG. You work so hard on this website (which is pretty good tbh) even though your not even in sLK. and you get the sLK meaning wrong aswell! 'Superlative. Lyrical. Khaotic.' And LOL you've got a car mod with 'sLK' on. Damn your not gonna get in sLK this way.

this my friends, is how sad some people are.
oplz, i remaked it ez from tHO to sLK.
uh, wt car mod.
funny, ive got so famous. yall r allover me now.
('Superlative. Lyrical. Khaotic.') ask ghost, he wrote dat.
(06-30-2009, 01:22 PM)pancakeman link Wrote: I agree rl is more important than anything.If you read my previous post good you would understand but still you need a brain to comprehend what's it about.

No comments for people who post something without thinking first.

Nah, I didn't even bother to read your post, I thought it would be time-wasting.

And IownU, why are you rounding all sLK...Fucking sad kid, you should lick ass when you work in a corporation or something, not to enter a fucking clan, rofl.
(06-30-2009, 01:33 PM)Shark link Wrote: Nah, I didn't even bother to read your post, I thought it would be time-wasting.

And IownU, why are you rounding all sLK...Fucking sad kid, you should lick ass when you work in a corporation or something, not to enter a fucking clan, rofl.

i hav mates in there, cept for haze.
iou btw
(06-30-2009, 01:33 PM)Shark link Wrote: Nah, I didn't even bother to read your post, I thought it would be time-wasting.

he's training his asslicking skills for the future
(06-30-2009, 01:28 PM)IownU link Wrote: oplz, i remaked it ez from tHO to sLK.
uh, wt car mod.
funny, ive got so famous. yall r allover me now.
('Superlative. Lyrical. Khaotic.') ask ghost, he wrote dat.

Welcome to the club. Get ower it , every nerd on lvp is mad cuz u gettin more higher then they ever been, and more known by other people. Just becouse you made a website for slk and that you wrote "slk on ur car mod" somethin i just read..They just gettin mad that u have good relationship with slk and they dont.
just write in forums if you cant come : "sry we cant make it" it maybe takes 1min.

sure rl > samp but it looks ever good when some ezkills want to talk.