Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
(04-13-2009, 05:08 PM)GiLLi link Wrote: he already left :
Philip : I don't really care about your lies too.
Oh and by the way, I'm leaving sLK and sa-mp, I had enough of these fucking haters and littile idiots.

Thank god, maybe now you'll have some time to get a job instead of bum off daddys paycheck
Damn, been gone for a day and all this shit happens.

Quote:I don't really care about your lies too.
Oh and by the way, I'm leaving sLK and sa-mp, I had enough of these fucking haters and littile idiots.

Well, see ya Philip. Have a nice life. :w
damn he caused alot of drama
Fackin 5 pages of it.  :'(
waaahahahhahahahahhhaha

Nice HAZE_BLAZE  :roll: :roll:
Well this is honestly disappointing. I recruited ReVolver with the best intentions. He's a good fighter and from fighting BB I've seen he's generally a good team mate. This isn't gonna fly with me though, so I've got no choice but to remove him from the clan. [sLK] does not condone cheating in any way, so this has to be done.
(04-13-2009, 09:10 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Well this is honestly disappointing. I recruited ReVolver with the best intentions. He's a good fighter and from fighting BB I've seen he's generally a good team mate. This isn't gonna fly with me though, so I've got no choice but to remove him from the clan. [sLK] does not condone cheating in any way, so this has to be done.

If you need a shoulder to cry on, the good O' Booger is here.
This clan is getting some more members now  :)
New member. He's an oldschool player, whom I wasn't aware of at first but got to know him. A lot of my members spoke highly of him and he has fought with us for awhile. He's pretty impressive and I'm more than pleased to announce our new member Ubernatoman.
Congrats ubernato.