Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
ye, guys let's cut out the shit

to all the gl's; thx

lolol drama

gl Holden D:
Nice drama ^
Quote:j0se link=topic=13647.msg274588#msg274588 date=1259852815]
lol I got screenies of this when he called us hackers etc because of how we "strafe"
Thanks for confirming what I said j0se :)

(12-03-2009, 04:13 PM)Munch link Wrote: That wasn't defending yourself against Grim :)
Because thats not the right post your looking at, and it is impossible for that post to be defending myself against Grim, because it was made before Grim posted. :p

Also, I'd like to apologise to sLK for causing this 'drama' (pfft newfags dont know drama, this has only been like 5 posts).
^ Drama ho
(12-03-2009, 06:15 PM)DeLiC link Wrote: ^ Drama ho
not being racist but that actually does look like a monkey in your sig
(12-03-2009, 05:57 PM)Darius link Wrote: Because thats not the right post your looking at, and it is impossible for that post to be defending myself against Grim, because it was made before Grim posted. :p

The post I quoted was the one he was referring to, because you used his relations with SAE to attack him, and so because Grim hadn't posted yet it couldn't be defending (as you said).

And yeah you're right I've seen bigger drama than this :)
who hasn't its SAMP
(12-03-2009, 09:13 PM)Alpha link Wrote: who hasn't its SAMP

Mark those words, gentlemen.
(12-03-2009, 07:52 PM)8Ball link Wrote: not being racist but that actually does look like a monkey in your sig
lol

Grim don't go around accusing people of cheating/enhancing-games-with-mods without you being definite.

http://i45.tinypic.com/veoiyw.png

What else do you have to say, Grim?