Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[sLK] - Slaughter Kidz
the fuck is "pikachu mod"
(12-04-2009, 01:23 AM)HaZe link Wrote: the fuck is "pikachu mod"

Maybe it turns CJ into Pikachu?
pikachu mode is a skin mod that makes ur hitbox at your feet, because it's shorter then the regular skins....so when they are shooting your feet on their screen, it's really your head on ur screen if ur using pikachu

and lmao @ all this drama, gl with WW holden  8) its funner
(12-04-2009, 01:38 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: its funner
More fun*

and wow, didn't think it could get worse than toggling.... but that pikachu mod is just as lame if not more.
(12-04-2009, 01:40 AM)HaZe link Wrote: More fun*

and wow, didn't think it could get worse than toggling.... but that pikachu mod is just as lame if not more.

Lame? Well yeah but I think that's just genius (the idea behind the mod)...but if it gets popular then LVP's ban appeal section will get more active I think.
(12-04-2009, 01:44 AM)Munch link Wrote: Lame? Well yeah but I think that's just genius (the idea behind the mod)...but if it gets popular then LVP's ban appeal section will get more active I think.
it's not too genius, and actually VERY easy to notice lol....because people with this mod wont take damage anywhere but their feet / lower legs, and it's been more popular lately but especially on GTA:T
(12-04-2009, 01:46 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: it's not too genius, and actually VERY easy to notice lol....because people with this mod wont take damage anywhere but their feet / lower legs, and it's been more popular lately but especially on GTA:T

Yeah okay it's easy to detect because only the feet take damage, but c'mon how many people, without even reading about the Pikachu mod, would just shoot at the guy's feet because their stomach refuses know what a sawn-off feels like?
(12-04-2009, 01:55 AM)Munch link Wrote: Yeah okay it's easy to detect because only the feet take damage, but c'mon how many people, without even reading about the Pikachu mod, would just shoot at the guy's feet because their stomach refuses know what a sawn-off feels like?

well its not usually used with RW either...more on GTAT (WW) like i said, and with walkies most people aim / shoot low anyways, and most in GTAT know to shoot feet because of all the modders there
(12-04-2009, 01:58 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: well its not usually used with RW either...more on GTAT (WW) like i said, and with walkies most people aim / shoot low anyways, and most in GTAT know to shoot feet because of all the modders there

Okay yeah that's GTAT but for servers like LVP it won't be too easy to detect straight off. If you shoot them all around and do no damage, you just think they're hacking or desync, and if they get tested for hacking they'll pass because a nuke will hit the feet too.
(12-04-2009, 02:03 AM)Munch link Wrote: Okay yeah that's GTAT but for servers like LVP it won't be too easy to detect straight off. If you shoot them all around and do no damage, you just think they're hacking or desync, and if they get tested for hacking they'll pass because a nuke will hit the feet too.
Well you can detect by shooting them at the feet, and if your dueling and you aim really good some-where around the body, and WS hitbox's, and no damage, aim at feet, and if you hit him...hes obviously using it.

I want to see Grim's reaction to my pic.  :+