Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Small Idea
I guess we should vote, because the players play more then the developers on the server :P (no hard feeling devs, I totally repect you all for what you do). If so I vote no.
(10-22-2008, 12:35 PM)GTA_Rules link Wrote: because the players play more then the developers on the server :P

Oh, really?

[13:11:38] <&Nuwani> GTA_Rules has been online for 348 hours and 34 minutes. The player has killed 3968 people so far...

[13:11:42] <&Nuwani> Jay has been online for 823 hours and 54 minutes. The player has killed 5886 people so far...

:)

yea jay but your since 2006
and his since july
Who cares who's on more? I don't really think that people should be questioning how much Developers play, as they focus all their time making the server better with updates, BETA tests, and coding. If the Developers say no, that's really just how it's gonna be.
(10-22-2008, 01:13 PM)Jay link Wrote: Oh, really?

[13:11:38] <&Nuwani> GTA_Rules has been online for 348 hours and 34 minutes. The player has killed 3968 people so far...

[13:11:42] <&Nuwani> Jay has been online for 823 hours and 54 minutes. The player has killed 5886 people so far...

:)
Ow man you pwnt me again :(, Ok Ifail, never mind then
(10-22-2008, 06:55 PM)TEF link Wrote: Who cares who's on more? I don't really think that people should be questioning how much Developers play, as they focus all their time making the server better with updates, BETA tests, and coding. If the Developers say no, that's really just how it's gonna be.

Precisely my point as well. I am no Server expert, therefore I just provide the idea, and the developers decide if it goes or not. Simple as that.
I agree with TEF and Ryder, but developers can only make the server better if they play it themselves.
Or at least, they can make it EVEN better if they play alot, in that way they incounter problems or wierd stuff themselves.

Really looking forward to 2.90
When you reply to a CSI, make it useful.
There is still the question of whether this is a good idea or not to be honest. It could be useful to people who cannot teleport at that moment but it probably has its good and bad points. If confirmation was required, I can't see any ways it could be abused...
I don't see much of a problem with this, I say it should be put in. It shouldn't be too much work, maybe make it a little costly (like 50k or 500k if the request for Player A to teleport to Player B is accepted).