Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Small Idea
I'm with GTA_rules, his last post that is. There are enough ways of teleporting. You could just take a car and drive to the other person if you're out of money.
(10-19-2008, 01:42 PM)Chillosophy link Wrote: I'm with GTA_rules, his last post that is. There are enough ways of teleporting. You could just take a car and drive to the other person if you're out of money.

i agree with Chillosophy
Then perhaps add a system that would detect how far both players are from each other. If they farther than a certain distance, then TP should be allowed, but if they are not, then it should be denied.
(10-19-2008, 07:15 PM)Ryder link Wrote: Then perhaps add a system that would detect how far both players are from each other. If they farther than a certain distance, then TP should be allowed, but if they are not, then it should be denied.

Like If he are 150 m near him,he can't tp,and if is more that 150 then he can tp
It doesn't matter. I don't know if it is in 2.90, but I remember Peter had it in the server for a bit (testing I assume). Where you could turn TP on or off, and when you join the server it's automatically off. So no need for anything else I don't think (this idea would still be nice though).
yep thats cooler
(10-19-2008, 08:18 PM)Munch link Wrote: It doesn't matter. I don't know if it is in 2.90, but I remember Peter had it in the server for a bit (testing I assume). Where you could turn TP on or off, and when you join the server it's automatically off. So no need for anything else I don't think (this idea would still be nice though).

Actually, that was what was planned for Las Venturas Playground 2.90. We accidently ran 2.90 in the server once though by mistake, and that is why it was turned off for you, however the idea was removed.
I didn't find out it was turned off, I mean we (ppl who were on at the time) got told.

Do you mean you scrapped the idea of that option? That's what everyone wants!
Well the original idea was that players can disable people teleporting them, but due to the amount of complaints and moaning when it was running on the server, we decided to make it for VIP's only.
The Developers decide