Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[CSI] problems with temp mod
But... if you have a server of 60 and someone temps to help out, what happens then?

I think that things should be left the way they are.

-tj
Don't see a complainant here, except you wanting mod rights.

This system as we have it now, is created almost a year ago.
Nobody "complained" about it.
If an admin gives you modrights, it doesn't mean you get modrights the next time.
It's session based, and depending on the admins ingame.

This is a perfect way, and doesn't need to be changed at all.
I didn't say close :+
nakebod
i already had the rights
i just timeout alot and surprise surprise it happened to me when i was temp
stop trying to create an argument dude
Make me mod  :+ nah kidding, it is idd annoying when there are no admins or mods, then, when there is a time off many players in the mornin (doesn't happen much but if , there are 40 players  :o ) then its very annoyin , u have alot of cheaters and all, and rulebreakers and shit, and u can't do anythin about it.. offcourse there is autojail but thats only for fightin inside and ship..

I like tBK's idea  :)
And only if they actually kill them.
I like tbk's as well :)
(05-07-2007, 09:02 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: Make me mod  :+ nah kidding, it is idd annoying when there are no admins or mods, then, when there is a time off many players in the mornin (doesn't happen much but if , there are 40 players  :o ) then its very annoyin , u have alot of cheaters and all, and rulebreakers and shit, and u can't do anythin about it.. offcourse there is autojail but thats only for fightin inside and ship..

That is exactly the reason why people will be temp-mod'ing. The server needs help so someone is given the privilege to help out.

I like tbk's idea too  :)
If there's a chitter use /report as always... there's always someone on IRC... if we were gonna give temp mods permanent temp mod then that would be just stupid.
Hm... this belongs to the CSI section. I guess that it's all three of those things :+

Moved.

-tj
When you crash its to bad. Try contacting an admin on irc to get you status back.

Setting a time for tempmod in undoable.

Deaken