Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED] ZA WARUDO
(09-10-2008, 11:30 PM)chevy link Wrote: 1. TRaven is not a crew member so he has nothing to do with this.
2. cloakster said a kick then a ban before he finds out the logs about Erin.
3. saying are you newbie on LVP? read /rules is not a flame.
4. Erin (she). did not flame you neither in private or Public.
5. take the  3 days as Badeend said you're very lucky .
1. I seem him as a mod alot. (Maybe Temp, but alot)
2. Cloakster said a 1 day ban.
3. Well I'd like to see where it says 'yo momas ass' on /rules. Because some people can take newbie as flame.
4. I'd like to argue with this, fortunately I don't have the logs. (Maybe you could show me?)
5. Point 2
Darius, stop being difficult and accept your ban. TRaven used to be a Moderator, however he decided to resign; so stop with him. cloakster is not in charge of this ban, therefore he has no control on your ban length. As for why you were banned, it's because swearing is now a zero-tolerance policy on Las Venturas Playground (I disagree with it, but that's beside the point). Anything else you need cleared up? I have all the time in the world.
(09-10-2008, 11:43 PM)TEF link Wrote: Anything else you need cleared up?
Does ass, damn, hell and crap count as swearing?
(09-10-2008, 11:51 PM)Darius link Wrote: Does ass, damn, hell and crap count as swearing?
Not for me, but for other Crew members it might.
(09-10-2008, 11:52 PM)TEF link Wrote: other Crew members it might.
You see this is the problem. I might call someone an 'ass' in a non-flaming way, and you may be online. And do nothing about it. (Because its not swearing) - Which I personally agree with.
Then you may leave, and some other admin sees me using that, and bans me.
The rules are so fucked up atm.  :r
The rules about swearing/flaming/insulting are pretty clear. If you do it, you risk a ban. If some crew member doesn't ban you, you can call yourself a lucky man. Unfortunately this time you weren't lucky.
[Image: Captain_cornflake_za_warudo.gif]
(09-14-2008, 12:45 AM)Darius link Wrote: [Image: Captain_cornflake_za_warudo.gif]
Unbanned, however I dislike how you're trying to give us seizures. :+