Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[UNBANNED] ZA WARUDO
Nickname: [BA]Darius
Date of the ban: bout 5 mins ago
Suspected Reason: 'in yo moms ass'
Your IP address: Dynamic, you have it.
Extra Notes: Banned for flame.
[sarcasm]I appreciate that the admins muted, kicked and even warned me before banning me.[/sarcasm]
Three (3) days .  :w

13 September 2008

oh btw the reason is not just that .. you knew the LVP rules so well , you flamed even you got warned and gave you a chance still seems a ban was fair ..

<%Nuwuni> [3] [BA]Darius: erin, go suck some admin cock and fps lagg somewhere else plz

<%Nuwoni> [4] utka: where?
<&Nuwani> [6] [SR][5]Piotrbaz: AIRP
<&Nuwini> [3] [BA]Darius: in yo moms ass
<%Nuwoni> [4] utka: ok

(09-10-2008, 10:44 PM)chevy link Wrote: Three (3) days .  :w

14 September 2008
I'd like you to explain why I recieved no kick, jail or even a mute. Not a warning of anykind.
Just straight 'ban' maybe if you told me what I was doing wrong (because I don't know) then I would be able to correct myself.
Or have you banned me so I can't kill you? Because you tried desperately hard to not get killed by me. (Repairing your truck, abuse) and freezing yourself so you didn't take damage.

Edit: Lulz. You gave me a 3 day ban, yet the date is for a 4 day ban?  :P
repairing the truck , erm while im chatting someone about Donating to the LVP and explaining to him what the bonus and how to donate , i useually drive and explain unless someone really annoys me i'd stop and freeze myself and keep explaining to the player who in-need to the help .

and Yet didnt warn you ? correction , i told you already Darius watch the language are you newbie on LVP /rules you took no notice about it , and acting like you Dont know the LVP rules , you're playing on the LVP 218 Hours and knowing the rules and even in the past you've got kicked for Flaming by Peter, and you got warned and even tonight you've got warned and You totally ignored the warning .

and about 14th Sept , well it my bad since it 11 where i am right now .
well corection again 13th sept 2008 the Unban date !
(09-10-2008, 10:59 PM)chevy link Wrote: i told you already Darius watch the language are you newbie on LVP /rules you took no notice about it
No wonder. Do you actually think I'm going to take advice from someone to stop flaming, when they flame me themselves? So what if i'm a regular? Your a MOD ffs. And a Hypocrite at that. A few days ago some guy got warned by 'DaBot' at least 4 times in the space of 2 minutes. Guess what happened to him? He got kicked. I didn't get kicked, jailed or muted.
Upon conversation with Cloakster, it appears I did get a warning. But DaBot has warned me for such odd things I usually dont see it.
Our guidelines tell us you can get banned for 10 to 14 days for sexual harassments. So you can call yourself very lucky and I advise you to stop whining about this and take the 3 days ban.
(09-10-2008, 11:08 PM)Badeend link Wrote: So you can call yourself very lucky
<cloakster> it shouldve been a kick and not a ban

Very lucky? Pffft.

Edit: Ooh, I see Chevy has included some nice logs. The fact you take 'in yo moms ass' as offence, is pathetic. It was a joke, if I was going to flame/insult it would be a bit like the setence above it.  8)7
you got warned and the server was with 16 players which NOT hard to realize what you've done , above of that you know the rules very well and as i see you active on the LVP forums too so you've seen the new swearing rules we've SAID NO SWEARING AT ALL! and AT ALL! means you cant say Fag! but you've reached to insult someone to suck our dicks , and reached to insult someone's Parents for NO REASONS! . why you involved hbis parents into this? he didnt even talk to you. why you flamed Erin with "Suck the admins cock" i dont think there were reasons for sucha flames . Hope you understand We're strict about the swearing rules .

(09-10-2008, 11:14 PM)chevy link Wrote: you got warned and the server was with 16 players which NOT hard to realize what you've done , above of that you know the rules very well and as i see you active on the LVP forums too so you've seen the new swearing rules we've SAID NO SWEARING AT ALL! and AT ALL! means you cant say Fag! but you've reached to insult someone to suck our dicks , and reached to insult someone's Parents for NO REASONS! . why you involved hbis parents into this? he didnt even talk to you. why you flamed Erin with "Suck the admins cock" i dont think there were reasons for sucha flames . Hope you understand We're strict about the swearing rules .
I flamed Erin because he started flaming me. I didn't bring his parents into this. I made a simple and old joke, the fact your taking this as offence is pathetic. Your a mod, yet you flamed me calling me a 'newbie'.  _O-

<TRaven> Our guidelines tell us you can get banned for 10 to 14 days for sexual harassments. So you can call yourself very lucky and I advise you to stop whining about this and take the 3 days ban.
<TRaven> WTF?! SINCE WHEN!?
1. TRaven is not a crew member so he has nothing to do with this.
2. cloakster said a kick then a ban before he finds out the logs about Erin.
3. saying are you newbie on LVP? read /rules is not a flame.
4. Erin (she). did not flame you neither in private or Public.
5. take the  3 days as Badeend said you're very lucky .