Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Photography
(04-19-2011, 11:18 PM)BrainDeadGamer link Wrote: Azum pics jerico, Where are you from ZheMafo?
Norway, and I live on an island called Svalbard (at the north-pole) which also is Norway. :+
(04-19-2011, 10:04 PM)jerico link Wrote: Ofcourse i don't know all of these people. But yeah i do know a few. So drove with the white scuderia with the wing(as a passenger). And yeah I drove several behind the steering wheel. Altough not on the track.

greets,

jerico
Awesome. I plan on taking photography course soon in college, what can i expect?
went to the coast for 2 days with 2 mates, at night we set up a fire, it was pretty big :)
[Image: Foto0072.jpg]
didnt get caught by police! :D
(04-23-2011, 02:59 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: Awesome. I plan on taking photography course soon in college, what can i expect?

You will probably get to known with all the basic stuff of photography. Shutterspeed, Apperture, How does the camera take up the light and what is the difference between several lenses. Ofcourse they will talk about from which point of view to take pictures.

They ofcourse will tell you about the older days and will compare that with digitalphotography and tell you that photoshop and such programs are the new "doka (dark room)". They will probably teach you about light influences.

etc.

Just enjoy it  :D

Greets,

jerico

(04-26-2011, 08:25 AM)jerico link Wrote: You will probably get to known with all the basic stuff of photography. Shutterspeed, Apperture, How does the camera take up the light and what is the difference between several lenses. Ofcourse they will talk about from which point of view to take pictures.

They ofcourse will tell you about the older days and will compare that with digitalphotography and tell you that photoshop and such programs are the new "doka (dark room)". They will probably teach you about light influences.

etc.

Greets,

jerico

Does it make a difference if he takes a course? can't he learn it from the internet?

(04-26-2011, 08:25 AM)jerico link Wrote: You will probably get to known with all the basic stuff of photography. Shutterspeed, Apperture, How does the camera take up the light and what is the difference between several lenses. Ofcourse they will talk about from which point of view to take pictures.

etc.

Greets,

jerico
cool story bro
Quote:Moss link=topic=13122.msg384603#msg384603 date=1303805613]
cool story bro

I know, that's why I told it...
mAzz, shut the fuck up for once and dont ruin every single topic, geez. jerico's just telling sean something
(04-26-2011, 09:57 AM)Dominator33 link Wrote: mAzz, shut the fuck up for once and dont ruin every single topic, geez. jerico's just telling sean something

Thank you!
(04-26-2011, 09:01 AM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: Does it make a difference if he takes a course? can't he learn it from the internet?

Ofcourse you could find a lot on the internet. But experience is the keyword. A guy with 20 yeas experience or someone who knows how to make nice photos. Will probably learn you taking photos the right way. Ofcourse you could find what aperture is or what shutterspeed etc etc is. But the touch to make good pictures could be well explained in such a course.

Greets,

jerico
(04-26-2011, 12:25 PM)jerico link Wrote: Thank you!
Ofcourse you could find a lot on the internet. But experience is the keyword. A guy with 20 yeas experience or someone who knows how to make nice photos. Will probably learn you taking photos the right way. Ofcourse you could find what aperture is or what shutterspeed etc etc is. But the touch to make good pictures could be well explained in such a course.

Greets,

jerico

k great, thx