Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Photography
great photo jerico, but it hurts my eye D:

and wth? is Jay trolling that he made the forum automatically translates english into... french I guess?

or is it rien? lol
(04-01-2011, 05:46 AM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: and wth? is Jay trolling that he made the forum automatically translates english into... french I guess?

or is it rien? lol
Blame Jay. :+

A friend of me had an experience with a polar bear for the first time this weekend, and that's pretty special and not to mention having that KICK when Mr.Polar Bear comes on visit.  _O- (I didn't take the pictures, but I felt I should share it because it's pretty special)

[Image: 2v3r6dw.png]
(I had too!)

[Image: 2rdz045.jpg]
(Pretty small bear actually, but I wouldn't come in his way)

[Image: 5o8802.jpg]
(Why wont you shut the hell up?! I'm inspecting here!)

[Image: t8b6ae.jpg]
(Delicious cookies! Can I have one?)

[Image: 1gkda1.jpg]
(Sorry, was just checking if it was solid material, next time buy something with proper quality. Thanks.

(04-03-2011, 06:47 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: Blame Jay. :+

A friend of me had an experience with a polar bear for the first time this weekend, and that's pretty special and not to mention having that KICK when Mr.Polar Bear comes on visit.  _O- (I didn't take the pictures, but I felt I should share it because it's pretty special)

---
(I had too!)

---
(Pretty small bear actually, but I wouldn't come in his way)

---
(Why wont you shut the hell up?! I'm inspecting here!)

---
(Delicious cookies! Can I have one?)

---
(Sorry, was just checking if it was solid material, next time buy something with proper quality. Thanks.

OMG, seriously man, polar bears are you neighbors? lol
Isn't it dangerous to live in a place that has wild animals that could kill you?

and lol @ ur comments... they're hilarious xD.
lol Mafo

here's some of mine, been trying to take pictures dealing with lighting
[Image: 108ff5h.jpg]
[Image: wkobo6.jpg]
[Image: 2952s1t.jpg]
[Image: 33b2wiv.jpg]
[Image: 122nm1x.jpg]
[Image: 33w39yh.jpg]
Yep,

Playing with light in photo's id pretty fun and difficult. I like the picture of the stairways, but I would like to see the focus on a different part of the stairs. And try to look at your iso. It is way to high in the third picture. Keep up the practising!

And gosh, that polar bear is so sweet (altough he isn't). In the future I will definitelymake a trip to see some of these awesome bears.

greets,

jerico
(04-03-2011, 07:35 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: OMG, seriously man, polar bears are you neighbors? lol
Isn't it dangerous to live in a place that has wild animals that could kill you?

and lol @ ur comments... they're hilarious xD.
hehheh, yes they are.

Heard about protection? Like weapons. Happens almost every week that a polar bear comes towards the city, but it always get scared away.

Last week we had this teddy right outside the city, but the Police made him walk away.

[Image: 9gvjab.jpg]

P.S Those photos I posted above^ is taken far away from the city on a cottage, so that's why he had the chance to get a close meeting with the king.
(04-03-2011, 07:56 PM)jerico link Wrote: And gosh, that polar bear is so sweet (altough he isn't). In the future I will definitelymake a trip to see some of these awesome bears.

greets,

jerico
You're more than welcomed to my kingdom. :)
At first it was like

[Image: sun0.jpg]

But then...

[Image: sun1.jpg]

[Image: sun2.jpg]

[Image: sun3.jpg]

[Image: sun4.jpg]

[Image: sun5.jpg]

[Image: sun6.jpg]
[Image: 20498319727963200981248.jpg]

O+
(04-03-2011, 08:02 PM)ZheMafo link Wrote: hehheh, yes they are.

Heard about protection? Like weapons. Happens almost every week that a polar bear comes towards the city, but it always get scared away.

Last week we had this teddy right outside the city, but the Police made him walk away.

---[IMG]---

P.S Those photos I posted above^ is taken far away from the city on a cottage, so that's why he had the chance to get a close meeting with the king.

:o
In that case, I'm visiting you this summer :D

Had an awesome day last thursday. It was Ferrari Club Holland driving experience...So something around 50 ferrari's at
CircuitParkZandvoort...

Here some pics:

[Image: auto30.jpg]

[Image: auto31.jpg]

[Image: auto32.jpg]

[Image: auto33.jpg]

greets,

jerico