Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Photography
awesome pix jerico
good as always jerico
Caught this a couple of days ago, a cloudy sunset..

[Image: photo-33428.jpg]
Nice picture TwistedDemon.Nice compo and I like those silhouettes of the trees and poles. But with what kind of photocamera the pictures are token? Because I don't like the noise in the picture.

Greets,

jerico
(04-18-2011, 07:16 PM)jerico link Wrote: Nice picture TwistedDemon.Nice compo and I like those silhouettes of the trees and poles. But with what kind of photocamera the pictures are token? Because I don't like the noise in the picture.

Greets,

jerico

I didn't understand what you mean by photocamera but the camera I'm using is sony hx1.
Yeah,

That was my question. With photocamera I ofcourse mean a camera which take photo's  O+

But okay, the sony hx1 is a nice camera. Next time control the iso and put it down as much as possible.

greets,

jerico
the picture would have probably been cooler as well if you had the sun on the left if you get what I mean, but it's still a nice pic nonetheless.
(04-09-2011, 03:56 PM)jerico link Wrote: Had an awesome day last thursday. It was Ferrari Club Holland driving experience...So something around 50 ferrari's at
CircuitParkZandvoort...

greets,

jerico
Dude i probably asked you a billion times, can you drive them or your just allowed to take pics?
Ofcourse i don't know all of these people. But yeah i do know a few. So drove with the white scuderia with the wing(as a passenger). And yeah I drove several behind the steering wheel. Altough not on the track.

greets,

jerico
Azum pics jerico, Where are you from ZheMafo?