Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Photography
went on a trip last week and took some pics out of the plan windows, hope you like them
from Columbus to Detroit
[Image: 2m42cns.jpg]
Amsterdam to Hamburg
[Image: 2mhtw2b.jpg]
and on the way home from Amsterdam to Detroit
[Image: 30vyk3a.jpg]
[Image: e0o7b.jpg]
(01-03-2011, 07:27 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote:went on a trip last week and took some pics out of the plan windows, hope you like them
from Columbus to Detroit
Amsterdam to Hamburg
and on the way home from Amsterdam to Detroit
[Image: 30vyk3a.jpg]
[Image: e0o7b.jpg]

Nice photo Silent_BobĀ  d:)b
(01-03-2011, 07:48 PM)Zouk link Wrote:Nice photo Silent_BobĀ  d:)b
thanks, edited because I posted the same pic twice on accidentXD
(01-03-2011, 06:56 PM)DowJones link Wrote:whats the site :?

Like i said, pm for that site...If you really need it :D
[Image: img1580pd.jpg]
Marrakesh, Morocco.
guyz, i wanna join a photographing competition and i'm a total nub at photographing
can someone tell me what do judges look for in such competitions?
and what's the cheapest camera that could take photos at 300p resolution?

btw nice shots weezy

On the boat on my way back to Morocco. (Spain trip)
[Image: img1333s.jpg]
(01-07-2011, 05:44 AM)TwistedDemon link Wrote:guyz, i wanna join a photographing competition and i'm a total nub at photographing
can someone tell me what do judges look for in such competitions?
and what's the cheapest camera that could take photos at 300p resolution?

btw nice shots weezy

Well if you're looking at photography competitions and are also looking for the cheapest camera then I'm afraid you're unlikely to be winning.

Even if you did find a camera that could meet the required resolution the lens among other things would be well below standard.

For example manual focus would probably be unavailable. To even have a chance in photography competitions you'd need a reasonable DSLR (or even SLR for that matter) and alot of experience.
Yeah but you don't know the terms of the competition he wants to join :+

I presume you mean 360p, in which case nearly every camera on the market these days will let you take pictures in that resolution. Your best bets are to look for a camera between 50 - 90 Euros with reasonably high Megapixels & optical zoom. If you don't have that much to spend, still keep that info in mind.

However, if you have more to spend, your best bet would be a digital SLR camera, like Jordi said. You can do a lot better than a normal digital camera from anywhere between 150 - 3000 Euros.
so far and for 17 years i never met an 18- photographer in my country, and the competition is for 18- and the first prize is about $3000
last year only 380 people entered the competition, and those were 18+, this year they added the 18- category so... i'm excited xD
i saw previous winning contributions and they ain't that fancy \o/
here's one for example:
[Image: big_efb6ece35bfa7596435f02cbb33b2aeb_dsc01584.jpg]

anyway... what cheap cameras that could have a manual focus?
i can only spend about $300 atm