Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Whatpulse Team
(08-23-2008, 11:10 AM)Wesley link Wrote: Nice, registered, could anyone add [LVP]Wesley?

You are added automatically to the subteam if you use the LVP tag, it just takes some time since it updates once a day (4-5am something).
just a tip guys...

if u want to know your current stats, just right click on the whatpulse icon in the (i forgot) next to the clock, and choose "Spawn geek dialog"
(08-26-2008, 06:02 AM)Zeromant link Wrote: just a tipe guys...

if u want to know your current stats, just right click on the whatpulse icon in the (i forgot) next to the clock, and choose "Spawn geek dialog"
Oh, thanks for the tipe
Note for all NEW members, so disregard if you are already member:
The teamname Gathering of Tweakers (GoT) is now officially changed to Dutch Power Cows (DPC)
The team page can still be found @ http://whatpulse.org/stats/teams/1295/ since this isn't changed, only the name.

So, if you join, search for Dutch Power Cows, and join.
Hmm.. I preferred the old name though, feels a bit NL-only now. Oh well... :+
True, but it's just a name :+
And all distributed computing projects done @ GoT are under the name of DPC already.
So, they decided, although WP is not really a distributed computing project, to put it under the DPC flag.
Quote:7    [LVP]Fry  6.385.914 (+6.385.914)  1.527.098 (+1.527.098)  67 (+67,380)

chitz?! :o
(09-02-2008, 12:07 PM)Turkey link Wrote: chitz?! :o
Nah, he discoverd an old account he had, and renamed that [LVP]Fry, and removed the other one.
For your information:
There will be a megapulse for the Whatpulse GoT team 11 october, you can join this pulse by just not pulsing, and then pulse 11 october.
(08-30-2008, 10:29 PM)Nakebod link Wrote: True, but it's just a name :+
And all distributed computing projects done @ GoT are under the name of DPC already.
So, they decided, although WP is not really a distributed computing project, to put it under the DPC flag.
I dont really care about the name :D

, btw I have a question, I have 2 desktops on this computer, one I use to play LVP on and when I start my normal acount whatpulse doesnt start, but with the other account it does, so how can I make whatpulse start on both accounts?