Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Questions
Sometimes when I scroll through this forum, I notice people opening up pointless topics basically spamming the forum, Just asking one question. So any simple questions anybody have should be asked here! (Although this topic will probobly get locked!?!?!)

I have a starting question...

You know in LVP, When you want to change skin from your saved char, how do you do it? I tried /unsave char and such, But it just never worked  :(
good idea..

awnswer: do F4 and /kill choose skin doe /savechar , and its saved :)

PS: command to delte the savechar is, /deletechar

(idea) make an index of questions in the start post

8)
/removechar works
badeend's fault! :P
Code:
(22:44:02) (oostcoast) wat is command om je savechar te unsave
(22:44:07) (oostcoast) [b]deletechar[/b] tog?
(22:44:20) (&Badeend) yess, maar je kunt ook gewoon f4 doen en /kil

8)
:Y)i got a question its a very good one i tell ya very good indeed yes very very good 8)7

Is b&a gay? cause that rhymes no seriously it really does say it out loud ull see :X
That's not funny.
i agree with tomozj, well, its hard not too
anyway, i have a question

when your in the pro-account place getting a pro account, there are other options like buy shares in LVP etc, whats that about?
sorry if the question is a bit vivid :P
Meh, they're all planned features that were never implemented properly, and kindof scrapped. Probeleg was replaced by pluspoints (just got the translation :)). They were left in for some reason though. Maybe we could get something more official on this -calls Pedro- ;)

-tj
I got a question:

How come the FCR900 And the Pizzaboy got removed from LVP Ages ago?
Well, there is no specific reason for that...
We just change all the car's spawnpoints when we're think it is necessary, actually.

Maybe someone will add them in the next gamemode, if you're lucky  ;)