Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Questions
The point is the internet is made as a information resource. Forums are a information resource. If a topic goes off topic we will lock it and leave it there as a resource for that search button thing so people can refer to answered questions. Also there's not delete button on the forums... we could move it to a designated trash area but no Forums are use to be able to search them instead of making more useless topics hence why people get flamed for asking questions that have been answered before..

I got another question, When will the Anti-flood be FiXeD?
Neva and Foreva! 0.2 should FuX this
0.2? :+
0.3 I think :P
Can't you make it a kick instead of a ban?
in 0.2 it will be easy to fix with pawno :)
(05-03-2007, 05:51 PM)estroe link Wrote: Can't you make it a kick instead of a ban?

No, because he will just join a splitsecond after...

It's where you keep joining quitting joining quitting using packets. In SA-MP 0.2 it's fixed a little, but the hacker managed to get it to reconnect every 15 seconds.

-tj
No i mean 0.2....

In 0.2 the packet encryption is slightly better than what it is now which is none at all. Also i wouldn't call them hackers.... they're using a program pre-made by someone else which they type the ip in and press start... not really worthy of a hacker title.
Quote:ave_[m]an link=topic=1314.msg14867#msg14867 date=1177600761]
Off topic:Sorry i have no question but i have to say this: LMAO  ;)
ROFL ROFL ME n caveman rox! _O-
There's this awesome minigame-like mode: one player on a server becomes a hunting target, and the rest of players try to hunt him down. Target's nick turns red and all the others' ones go white. Is there any command or a way for an ordinary members to trigger it? (If no, I think I'll create a certain new topic in CSI section...) ;)
No, only admins can do this. That is the best I think. If a players wants to do it and the rest doesn't and he triggers it the rest won't be happy :P It can be abused too.. best to keep it like this ;)