Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Questions
Lal, Maka

It doesnt work with voice, it are normal ingame messages. When on the phone with someone you can send messages with t but these messages wont be displayed in the normal chat, only to the one who you are on the phone with.
Little ad-on:
You won't be able to chat in the mainchat while on phone ;)
Gangchat or pm does work ;)
(04-26-2007, 06:48 PM)estroe link Wrote: Little ad-on:
You won't be able to chat in the mainchat while on phone ;)
Gangchat or pm does work ;)

Yes it does... ;message

But, to answer the complete question:
You can use /pm [id] or /call [id] to chat with 1 user.
If you use /pm [id] to the same person all the time, you could use /call [id] instead, and the other person needs to /answer it.
While on the phone, you can use the normal chat as "PM". So you don't have to type /call [id] or /pm [id] the whole time.

So, press t (Normal chat) and the text you want.
It isn't visible on the mainchat.

To chat in the mainchat while in a phonecall: t;message
To use the adminchat while in a phonecall: t@message (Same way as normal)
To use the modchat while in a phonecall: t#message (Same way as normal)
To use the gangchat while in a phonecall: t:message
To pm while in a phonecall: t/pm [id] message (Same way as normal)
To stop the phonecall: /hangup

And now /me hangs up :P
Oh, didn't even know that :P
Thanks for the info than :)
I got a question,

What are the /tpms? Is it just a bug or what?
Never saw /tpm... I'll try it now :P

Teampm ofcourse, it can't be a bug I think.. commands are implented and can't got in the server by bug ;)
(04-25-2007, 10:04 PM)Chaos#wolf link Wrote: :Y)i got a question its a very good one i tell ya very good indeed yes very very good 8)7

Is b&a gay? cause that rhymes no seriously it really does say it out loud ull see :X
not even funny  :X
(04-28-2007, 06:06 PM)estroe link Wrote: Never saw /tpm... I'll try it now :P

Teampm ofcourse, it can't be a bug I think.. commands are implented and can't got in the server by bug ;)

I think it's a part of SA-MP. Haven't tested it on any other servers, though. Maybe Peter just implemented it with the same colours as the default pm :)

-tj
:O ok

I got another question, What is the point of topic locking? Maybe remving topics I can understand, but when a topic gets locked, it is still there and therefore is spamming the forum
Dunno, when a topic is unneeded and ended, they lock it, but it is still there  :P
so maybe remove em lol

at Stef: I know how to work with /call rofl  _O-