Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

People who volunteer for Iraq or Afganistan missions as troops.
(08-01-2008, 12:48 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: True, True.

But there are also conspiracy theories that he'll be shot.
The leader of the KKK said that if he becomes President, he will be shot by a white racist gang etc.
If that happens, theres gonna be race riots all over America. Mass chaos + panic, if I lived in America. I'd start getting prepared.  ;)
(08-02-2008, 06:28 PM)Darius link Wrote: The leader of the KKK said that if he becomes President, he will be shot by a white racist gang etc.
If that happens, theres gonna be race riots all over America. Mass chaos + panic, if I lived in America. I'd start getting prepared.  ;)
;)
and who is that ''leader''
(07-31-2008, 09:31 PM)HaZe link Wrote: first off i'd liked to name some sa-mp players that i know served

ZiGGY
blaZed
Hawk^One

anyway i salute the soldiers.

about McCain vs Obama... Obama is gonna win this hands down. McCain fails at running a campaign and hes so damn awkward.

As far as i know blaZed is working at a marine ship  :(

about McCain vs Obama, i think Obama is gonna win it, cause in my opinon McCain is arrogant like hell,  :+, I see Obama as a good president for America, he wants to do good things with it, and haves allot of plans, so that's good  :) 
(08-02-2008, 06:28 PM)Darius link Wrote: The leader of the KKK said that if he becomes President, he will be shot by a white racist gang etc.

_O- def I gotta get prepared for an imaginary riot that will overtake the whole continental US, deeeeeed.
i'd like anyone from europe that doesnt know what they're talking about to just stop now. if obama is going to be assassinated he'd be shot now, when he has less security than he would if he were president. so if that were the case he'd be dead now.
Well said. If McCain wins, it'll be Bush all over again. Obama knows what he wants to change and what he has to change and plans to do that. And if he's gonna get shot, common sense tells you to do it while he's vulnerable.
Personally, i don't care who wins. Hillary is already out. ( :( )

But i do  think obama will be shot, i mean there have been many cases (i randomly stumbled upon one) where a president went to this troop camp or something and was almost knifed by someone when one of the kid scouts saved his life.

So i think if any assasination will be done it would be like how Captain America died: snipershot.
im sure lots of kids think hes gonna be shot. as i just said if he were to be assassinated it'd happen now, when he has less security guarding him. if you're president you're much more heavily guarded than a candidate.
(08-03-2008, 04:48 AM)HaZe link Wrote: im sure lots of kids think hes gonna be shot. as i just said if he were to be assassinated it'd happen now, when he has less security guarding him. if you're president you're much more heavily guarded than a candidate.

Or you can become Chuck Norris' punch-bag supplier and you'll have more security than the rest of the world put together. Just... thinking out loud.

Yeah Obama's gonna win- he made me laugh when he was on Letterman so I'm fine with that ;)
(08-01-2008, 12:48 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: But there are also conspiracy theories that he'll be shot.

He won't be shot. The security around these guys are crazy. One time when I met President Jimmy Carter, he had 24 guys -- 8 at a time, doing 8 hour shifts. And he was president over 20 years ago.. yet still gets that much security?

I also don't like how you bring that up, as it seems quite irrelevant -- I've not heard that anywhere, and I read numerous news websites. Please, cut that crap out.

People argue Obama will win just because he's black, but I don't believe that's true. He has good ideas, and will actually make a change -- maybe there will be a president without war in its veins?

(08-02-2008, 09:57 PM)Feodaran link Wrote: Well said. If McCain wins, it'll be Bush all over again. Obama knows what he wants to change and what he has to change and plans to do that.

Aye to that!

(08-03-2008, 04:24 AM)Chris5170xD link Wrote: So i think if any assasination will be done it would be like how Captain America died: snipershot.

Really think they'd let that happen again?!

(08-03-2008, 04:48 AM)HaZe link Wrote: im sure lots of kids think hes gonna be shot. as i just said if he were to be assassinated it'd happen now, when he has less security guarding him. if you're president you're much more heavily guarded than a candidate.

See my note above -- on the news when he was in the UK I could see many of his security team around him -- you just don't really notice.