Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

People who just vanished from the world of SA-MP at some point.
Really miss that HoogerBooger dude, sometimes its like i miss him so much i can almost see him posting but then I remember hes gone..
Hahahaha
LVP would have died in 2009 if I hadn't stepped up with my shit.
ya'll forgot about TEF...
[Image: 28rl3xw.png]

Hello, i havent played since 2007 perhaps 2008 i dont remember. Just thought i Google sa mp and see if there were any people from back in the days. And then i found this thread.

Im a bit sad that you didnt remember me ryankilla:/ im sure you banned me once or twice from LW:)

I have been apart of [:Ai:] back on Pen1 LS, and [SMITH], and [KFC]

I thought of myself then as the best 2 shot player on sa mp except for [MOB]Suraj that guy was crazy. I pwned all of them, even the crazy guys like BoSS, Dr.Vibrator, All the [W] dudes and all the other vicious clans. This was back when there was 2 shot! ;)

Those years i spent playing and playing and sitting on ventrilo all night talking and terrorizing people was awesome, i miss it still from time to time. Made many good friends.

Here comes a list below with friends and games from the past. If anyone knows one of them and have an email or something i would be more than happy.

[SMITH]Uradeadman
[SMITH]Abbott
[SMITH]Blaster
[SMITH]Dodger
[SMITH]Toasted
[SMITH]Comet
Foxtrot
[KFC]Fazz

There were more of them but i just cant remember. Just all the original players from Pen1 LS and SF people.

WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN KABBE - Loved our old fights on PS
never expected to see you posting here Kabbe
chevy
Hehe, i grow up, naah just kidding:)

Well back then i finished school and started working and got a girl and a dog and and and..

I started playing alot of battlefield on ps3 when all the old players stopped playing sa mp. So if anyone plays bf4 on ps4 you could add me! Or mabye gta V on ps3:)

What have you guys been up too? Haze, nemesis? Still kickin ASS in sa mp?
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=11646.msg437262#msg437262 date=1361447226]
Really miss that HoogerBooger dude, sometimes its like i miss him so much i can almost see him posting but then I remember hes gone..

:)
Last thing I heard he nearly OD'd. Then went to rehab.