Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

To All B&A menbers
The clan SIN is a ally of coldthugz  :(
yesterday they were so mutch (like 9 SIN menbers)
We Can't handle Coldthugz +SIN
So i think We must Be ally with younger
So its gonna Be B&A +younger+ONB VS Snakez +chikkenz + SIN + coldthugz
little more fair  ;)
Well I think it's pretty lame that CT have allied with SiNL. They're not a relatively small gang like Old 'n' Bald or Snakez, they are a large clan. It was Coldthugz who started these alliances in the first place when they merged with the chicken gang and I think we have had no choice but to follow in order to keep up. The war that took place yesterday didn't really involve many Coldthugz members, it was more like 85% 'SiL' against us, Old 'n' Bald and Youngsters.
(05-18-2007, 12:50 PM)Ronald_McDonald link Wrote: Well I think it's pretty lame that CT have allied with SiNL. They're not a relatively small gang like Old 'n' Bald or Snakez, they are a large clan. It was Coldthugz who started these alliances in the first place when they merged with the chicken gang and I think we have had no choice but to follow in order to keep up. The war that took place yesterday didn't really involve many Coldthugz members, it was more like 85% 'SiL' against us, Old 'n' Bald and Youngsters.
yh but we did a great gang war  :)  :+
Its to say that the next week il be inactive because of my exam's
IL try to come when i have spare time ;)
yeah there are 2 many ct if i start playing thay attack me with 4vs1  thay got 2 much members we have 2 recrute more members  :+
Well, whatever we do SiN also play on littlewhiteys so, i guess we will only get like 10 SiN max at once ( i hope ) But no matter what happens stick together and fight it out, better than running away. I'd rather die fighting than die running. ;) Keep your heads up high and SiN will get bored from getting cl0wned. ( They will get more people then ) But if we do fight it out we might get somewere ;)
i am totaly agree with PennyWise thay ged clowned and wil flee from our pro members  :+
hey clowns..

... i have some probs with my computer at home, so don't wonder where i am ;-)

i hope i can fix it these weeks...

thx, harlot
Ok, well good luck and get it fixed soon  8)
yeah good luck we  hope u fix it fast then we can own cold thugz lol  :+