Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

To All B&A menbers
Why is there almost never ani1 of B&A on LVp those last days ? (coldthugz are evri day like 7 player or more ).
We have lives, job's and easter holidays have just finshed. The coldthugz are probably addicted :D

Sorry about this though, it's my GCSE year, and i don't want to waste it away.
(04-17-2007, 08:18 PM)THRILLERkarl link Wrote: We have lives, job's and easter holidays have just finshed. The coldthugz are probably addicted :D

Sorry about this though, it's my GCSE year, and i don't want to waste it away.
yeah i know we have a live :D
(04-17-2007, 08:18 PM)THRILLERkarl link Wrote: We have lives, job's and easter holidays have just finshed. The coldthugz are probably addicted :D

That's true. Let's not forget that ColdThugz recruit nearly every player that joins the server, so the size of their gang means you can expect there will always be a few of them on at any time of day. I have also noticed a lot of inactivity in B&A, perhaps this will change when people are less busy.

Off-topic:
I also noticed that Eriksson is on the trial member list. Thought I would point out that today I sent him an invite and he declined because he said that he is a trial member for OnB :? Apparently he said he has more friends there, but can't decide which gang to join.
Hmm okay, Eriksson wanted join badly some days ago,
so he couldn't decide which gang to join, but was already a trial for OnB  :?
I'll talk to him as soon as i see him.

I can't come in-game these days, my internet is very crappy (1000 ping, slowest internet on earth, no idea whats going on  8)7), and I'm busy with school (for a change).

2 or 3 more days then I'll have a 2 week holiday, then I can fix my internet and come in-game more often.
im ingame every 2 days or more...

but not for much minutes...

... much to do at the moment!

but i will work on it :)
Meh, I can't get ingame much. Just been away for a week, and I'm using OSX to work. I have to reboot to get GTA going, which is a big turnoff. But - soon I'll get a new beta of this app called crossover, so I'll be able to play GTA in OSX :)

-tj
(04-17-2007, 08:43 PM)Ronald_McDonald link Wrote: That's true. Let's not forget that ColdThugz recruit nearly every player that joins the server, so the size of their gang means you can expect there will always be a few of them on at any time of day. I have also noticed a lot of inactivity in B&A, perhaps this will change when people are less busy.

Off-topic:
I also noticed that Eriksson is on the trial member list. Thought I would point out that today I sent him an invite and he declined because he said that he is a trial member for OnB :? Apparently he said he has more friends there, but can't decide which gang to join.
yeah he said it to me that he know more guy in ONB than in B&A
i got a another question :
Why does XaSaPis has been kicked out the gang  ???  :?
I noticed also that Erikson was in OnB yesterday. He didn't accepted my invite either.

Clowns are getting rare. ;(