Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
anyone seen Shadowmourne with 20 str gems, berserking and 20str+50ap enchant? also ive got 4/5 t10.5 + hc hands and feet. got the ashen band ring already so i need a little more gems on my gear and a few icc drops(prolly lord, lady, db and sindra). need a trinket as my current one gives me agi and sta, and im a DK so i need str and sta. also it gives me haste and i dont need that. i'd like DBW too

edit: correct forum :D
(02-15-2011, 01:29 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: That's not the point, Kye gets money for the software he coded, the ESL gets money 'from his software' without his permission, I don't think that whole project will exist for long.
ESL don't get money, they give the winners money  :?
(02-15-2011, 07:07 PM)Darius link Wrote: ESL don't get money, they give the winners money  :?

Of course they get money from most of their members who buy premium membership, otherwise they wouldn't be possible to give cash back. (although most of the prices are sponsored)
I see no reason as to why "ESL wont last long". Kye has nothing to do with it. ESL will simply run a "professional cheat free league" where all the oldschool SA:MP clans will come back, play clean at their best to see how good their clan as a team is.. Surely this promotes how 'good' SA:MP is, right? It will bring back more activity, if many clans sign up and we win cash prizes it will bring more sportsmanship, aswell as other gamers saying "hey, SA:MP looks like a cool competative game, i'll try it!"

I really can't see this not being able to work, unless clans simply can't play without cheats, or everyone moves to RP (lol)...
(02-15-2011, 07:13 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: Of course they get money from most of their members who buy premium membership, otherwise they wouldn't be possible to give cash back. (although most of the prices are sponsored)
They are sponsored by major companies such as alienware etc
(02-15-2011, 07:57 PM)Jakez link Wrote: "ESL wont last long"
SA-MP on ESL won't last long...

(02-15-2011, 07:57 PM)Jakez link Wrote: Kye has nothing to do with it.
Yeah, he just programmed the software, no relationship between him and SA-MP.

(02-15-2011, 07:57 PM)Jakez link Wrote: ESL will simply run a "professional cheat free league" where all the oldschool SA:MP clans will come back
oldschool clans like... ?

(02-15-2011, 07:57 PM)Jakez link Wrote: if many clans sign up and we win cash prizes
Trust me, it will take a long, long time untill anyone gets money for anything, this isn't like any 'online business', they don't spent their money for 10 year old kids playind a totally bugged third party game. It seems that you are new to the ESL, Gather means as much as "playing together", there is no ladder, amateur ladder or professional ladder yet, the only thing you get is ESL points. Try to find sponsors for that game.
Someone seems a bit hostile  :o
nah, thiaz is just being thiaz :D
I saw 3 years of cheating, modding, abusing new bugs and the average age of a SA-MP player is close to 11, I don't think that SA-MP will be successful in that league, thats my opinion and I would be happy if you prove me that it is.
(02-15-2011, 06:18 PM)XiZ link Wrote: anyone seen Shadowmourne with 20 str gems, berserking and 20str+50ap enchant? also ive got 4/5 t10.5 + hc hands and feet. got the ashen band ring already so i need a little more gems on my gear and a few icc drops(prolly lord, lady, db and sindra). need a trinket as my current one gives me agi and sta, and im a DK so i need str and sta. also it gives me haste and i dont need that. i'd like DBW too

edit: correct forum :D

You need a trinket ill give u one u sick fuck./q that game while u still can.