Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
(03-26-2009, 07:15 PM)Darius link Wrote: LOL. I post a simple question and you go on to flame the entire clan, you must've known it would create flame and drama.

[Image: Obvioustroll.jpg]
i still don't know the location of The Corporation, though.
(03-26-2009, 07:18 PM)XiZ link Wrote: i still don't know the location of The Corporation, though.
gl fred

[Image: Oblivion.jpg]
Darius did u just post picture or do u actually play Oblivion? Its an awesome game.
(03-26-2009, 07:22 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Darius did u just post picture or do u actually play Oblivion? Its an awesome game.
Both, good game. I've just started playing it on xbox, used a duplication glitch to get loads of money tho (scrolls glitch)  :) i'm level 3 atm, more of a destruction mage char
hehe i play it on PC, with some hardcore mods that increase graphics quality, fixing bugs, adding stuff :) so awesome!
(03-26-2009, 12:08 PM)Carcass link Wrote: lol Madd, I never said why we were inactive nor was I implying we're better for it. I swear you rage over nothing sometimes. W doesnt have 1 ally, Its been W,UvH,HC4L,MOB for awhile now not to mention NiP. If BA said that "5 clans vs us" back then it wouldnt have been a lie or excuse. W's website even had a front page post about HC4L being in "Outlawz" but its conveniently missing now that this drama started. And really, we arent the ones ranting and whining in this thread, Darius' post was harmless yet you had to go out of your way to insult BA yet again for nothing.

Sure, W have been allied with HC4L- and that "news" post was deleted weeks ago, far before this "drama" started.
We've never been allied with MOB (although we have fought alongside 2, 3 max of them- I cannot stress this enough), and I've only been ingame 3-4 times since [NiP] has existed, shooting them every time- so as to "not to mention NiP," I have no clue where you pulled that from.
I've seen [BA] fight alongside SaW, NB and a bunch of other clans that I can't remember the names of, but I don't have the freaking audacity to say that BA are allied with those clans just because they fight alongside 1-2 members of each.

I don't even play anymore, and apparently neither do you guys so I don't see any real reason for you to continue talking shit to me- jeez, if I knew half a clan would completely flip out on me once we started shooting them I wouldn't've fought next to them in the first place.
Yoooooo [UvH]Hitman
Sup Runner ?
The player has killed 375 people so far, and has died 79 times him/herself
YES NICE ..
You Run And Have Good Stats ..
NICE Still .. Like Noobs !

STOP RUN DUDE.
AND COME 1v1 !!!!!
hitmian breaks ur leggs and puts them backwards on your head so you look like a lama
(03-27-2009, 03:51 PM)LucaSsCoTT link Wrote: Yoooooo [UvH]Hitman
Sup Runner ?
The player has killed 375 people so far, and has died 79 times him/herself
YES NICE ..
You Run And Have Good Stats ..
NICE Still .. Like Noobs !

STOP RUN DUDE.
AND COME 1v1 !!!!!
get a life hombre
lmao, someone gettin med