Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
UvH has been around for it all. Wonderful clan and they will most definitely be missed!
Can say as an ex member that i'm sad to see you guys go. Had some fun times with UvH whether it was with or against you. RIP!
IR&A Predictions right again.

Seriously though, sad to see you guys go. The clan will always be remembered especially in the RW scene. Where is Uzi in all this fatetrip?
(01-13-2014, 03:30 AM)Darius link Wrote: Where is Uzi in all this fatetrip?
UzI is around on Steam every now and then but he hasn't had much to do with UvH since at least 2010 (perhap even 2009) where he' come back a couple of times but vanishing again a few day later. Me and Hitman took over the daily running of UvH but as we got more and more busy and playing other games we started to drift apart, I speak to Hitman again, every now and then as he' quite active on Steam but as I took over the running costs of everything UvH related since UzI left and the fact we've all moved on the only logical step was to close UvH. I'm not bothered about the money, far from bothered but theres just no point in keep UvH running as things stand currently.

Hopefully in the near future, we could come back who knows but as of now, i'm just focusing all my time on other things in Real Life but at this moment in time I can't/don't want to say what my Real Life has to hold, but as far as i'm concerned, it's going to be great! ;) %)
waiting for the invitation fate............ .............                .......................
Definitely one of the coolest and chilled clans amongst LVP! Take care, guys!  O+
Sad to see this happen but very understandable.

Fate is getting married? :+
uh too bad  :w
Sad to see it close but kind of saw it coming for a while now.
Sad to see this happen, we all had many great times together!
Hope to see UvH back one day:)