Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
oh and Happy up coming Birthday too, Mr. Trippy Fate!  :+ :w
(01-05-2013, 06:16 PM)Darius link Wrote: Oh thats weird, since hes in the uL DOTA2 squad
yea stop derping around DARIO, i guess thiAss just wanted to feel at home /by joining you guys/ in dota 2
aww isnt that just sweet
(01-10-2013, 06:04 AM)Nater link Wrote: Nice!!!!! Congrats guys keep up the good work  ;)
Get your ass on steam next time your online, added ya :7
(01-11-2013, 10:58 PM)Vinnie link Wrote: Get your ass on steam next time your online, added ya :7

Aiight I'll accept ya now :D
is the uvh website not working anymore?
(11-21-2013, 04:24 PM)8Ball link Wrote: is the uvh website not working anymore?

plz... this is 2013 son
(11-21-2013, 04:24 PM)8Ball link Wrote: is the uvh website not working anymore?
Nameservers are being updated. Moved servers
Update
Monday 13th January 2014

As of Monday 13th January 2014, UvH has officially closed, UvH will no longer be an active clan on any game. I'd like to thank every member past and present (those who are still with us) for everything to make UvH what it was since our launch an a clan back on Tuesday 10th January 2006. UvH started on GTA:SA Rumble known as =AA= before moving onto SA-MP and renaming ourselves as UvH. Since then we move onto many other games from such titles as Call of Duty: 2, Black Ops (& 2), Left 4 Dead (& 2), Team Fortress 2, Minecraft and Dota 2.

But as we've become more busy from such things as School, College, University, Work or just other things in Real Life, we've drifted apart making UvH become inactive. As things don't look set to improve in the near future the only logical step is to close Ultra violent Hooligans, UvH. This isn't goodbye, we could be back at some point down the road, perhaps GTA V:MP if or when it is released on PC with a decent Multiplayer but if the Hooligans do return, the streets best be ready for us!

https://twitter.com/UvHooligans/status/4...8799263744

-FateTrip
:(
When you ask someone to name some of the RW heavyweight clans in SA-MP, very very few would not say UvH, definitely one the more influential clans in SAMP history, sad to see this happen but like you said you all have lives which come first