Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Carring Handguns.
i dont think aliens will come out without a SUPER SPECIAL AWSOME ULTRA MEGA ARMOR they maybe are so advance they dont get blue sceen of death or blue screen of ultra mega death
(07-19-2008, 08:56 PM)Mike link Wrote: Thanks  HoogerBooger, but I suggest you keep the insults to a minimum.

I did not set off to display brag about the 'American Gun Mentality', nor did I set off to insult people's nationalities.

In fact, I did just the opposite, I asked what other's laws are, and what they thought about carrying guns, because I'm curious. Had I known I would be attacked by you I may not have posted.

So, if you can't keep your insults to yourself and play nicely, then go away please.

Oh here we go again, why do you always have to take everything as an insult? All I did was just a short reality check what's the situation like and you are trying to make it look like it's an insult. There is no point about discussing what the laws in other countries are really, cause unless you are from the U.S. the firearms are probably forbidden, if you are looking for facts then there is a thing called Google to help you out, forums should be about discussing them in my opinion.

(07-19-2008, 08:56 PM)Mike link Wrote: Anyway:

To some extent, all murders are previously planned.

Most definitely not. Unless you consider grabbing a gun from your purse and shooting someone in a situation of a robbery as a previously planned murder since the persons brain gave the body an order to shoot then yes...

(07-19-2008, 08:56 PM)Mike link Wrote: Arguing about what could have happened could prepare you for what could happen.

Well at this point I suggest your brother to take some self-defense classes instead of walking around with a gun in his pocket (not an insult, I am being serious).

How can you ignore the U.S. gun mentality in a such discussion as this one here, it's obvious that it is a major problem, but somehow most of the Americans don't really like to talk about it (you are not the first American that I have had this discussion with). It's not about insulting any nationalities. The fact is that you are slaves of a national mass propaganda which just spreads the paranoia that you have to own a gun in order to be protected from the "enemy", even though all this does is keeps the U.S. economy running by helping you to kill off each other. But what can you do, it's the irony of a capitalism and it's not gonna change one bit as long as the propaganda keeps on going or the people actually start thinking clearly.

And please stop taking my posts as an insults all the time, it's getting dull already.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
is that have to do samoething with the topic??
(07-20-2008, 12:06 AM)Darius link Wrote: Yeah one of my friends down south has been robbed twice now in London. Both at knife point.  :r
There's a gun problem in London, but theres a knife culture all over England. It's a major problem.  :(

Edit: For all them people that think there should be no guns at all. What would happen if Aliens came? We'd be a tad bit ded.  :P

I've never been successfully robbed, i was always with my friends when they've happened, 3 robbers in hoodies against 5 of us, would love to see that, Knifing's are a bitch, this robber made some guy from my school cry because he put a knife to his throat, the thing is, those kinda people with knifes would be as good as dead without where im from.
(07-20-2008, 12:32 PM)Explotions link Wrote: is that have to do samoething with the topic??

Lay off the dope, will you.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
(07-19-2008, 08:56 PM)Mike link Wrote: To some extent, all murders are previously planned.

All murders are THOUGHT of, but I mean impulse/5 seconds thought isn't *planning.*
If a prosecution lawyer tried to convince a jury that the defendant planned the murder over a period of 5 seconds, they'd think the lawyer is loony.
(07-20-2008, 02:57 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: All murders are THOUGHT of, but I mean impulse/5 seconds thought isn't *planning.*
If a prosecution lawyer tried to convince a jury that the defendant planned the murder over a period of 5 seconds, they'd think the lawyer is loony.

Yes, exactly, it's called the crime of passion. And if there are no guns to grab, then there won't be any dead people too probably.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
(07-20-2008, 12:06 AM)Darius link Wrote: Yeah one of my friends down south has been robbed twice now in London. Both at knife point.  :r
There's a gun problem in London, but theres a knife culture all over England. It's a major problem.  :(

Edit: For all them people that think there should be no guns at all. What would happen if Aliens came? We'd be a tad bit ded.  :P

This is a perfect example of what I was talking about with humans using tools at hand. Since there aren't any guns readily available, people are murdering others with knifes.

And HoogerBooger, my brother took a self defense course (not the one that tells you to bring your fists to a gun fight); it's the only way to be eligible for a concealed carry license. I assure you, he is the most responsible person I've seen with a gun.

Since there's no way to remove all guns from your environment, one would have to assume that they need tools to make the playing field at least even.

Lets compare this to LVP here, something that everyone here can relate to. I know it's not real life, so don't even start that.

If you came off the ship, and there were some ship campers sitting there with sawn-offs and uzis, would you try to fight your way through with a knife or fists?

Does HoogerBooger carry guns in LVP?

Huh.
(07-20-2008, 02:15 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Lay off the dope, will you.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
nah

(07-20-2008, 10:55 PM)Mike link Wrote: This is a perfect example of what I was talking about with humans using tools at hand. Since there aren't any guns readily available, people are murdering others with knifes.

And HoogerBooger, my brother took a self defense course (not the one that tells you to bring your fists to a gun fight); it's the only way to be eligible for a concealed carry license. I assure you, he is the most responsible person I've seen with a gun.

Since there's no way to remove all guns from your environment, one would have to assume that they need tools to make the playing field at least even.

Lets compare this to LVP here, something that everyone here can relate to. I know it's not real life, so don't even start that.

If you came off the ship, and there were some ship campers sitting there with sawn-offs and uzis, would you try to fight your way through with a knife or fists?

Does HoogerBooger carry guns in LVP?

Huh.

its a good example, yea im sure he does but i think hes not to much into fight
Pft, I've taken numerous self defence courses yet I can't carry a concealed weapon legally.

And I don't see how you can compare real life to LVP in any way, apart from me being THE GREATEST FIGHTER EVAR.

Seriously though, if someone told me "no caps" in real life I'd smack them. There's a real life/LVP comparison.