Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Carring Handguns.
dont worry they was only 350+ kills only in month of june in mexico
London I'm pretty sure any kind of gun was illegal, yet kids around my age (this was last year) attempted to rob me and my friends with knifes and a gun, just looked like a normal 9mm but im no expert (The robbery failed, They clearly don't know my school, and to take out the gun at a public place - bus stop - thats asking to get jail time)

In Cyprus tho, forget handguns, they sell shotguns for hunting, and anyone can get their hands on one, every one of my 16 year old friends have a shotgun, alot of them do hunt yeah, but they have one, you can find catalogues here for sniper rifles, handguns and basically weapons galore
(07-19-2008, 07:43 AM)Explotions link Wrote: dont worry they was only 350+ kills only in month of june in mexico
that can't be true.
Estonia, handguns/shouguns are illegal, just like in almost all of the EU countries unless you have a specific license to own one. This is the only way it should be and the people who think firearms should be accessible for people +16/+18 are, in my opinion, mentally retarded or just deeply brainwashed by the national propaganda.

About the situation with your brother and that Johnny Bravo guy...well you say that if Johnnies friend hadn't stopped it then Johnny would have been dead. Now that's just a perfect example why your brother or any other American citizen should not have a gun. Worst case scenario is that your brother would have ended up with few bruises and a memory of a camping trip gone wrong and the Johnny Bravo guy handcuffed at the local police dept. Bottom line is that no guns = no people dead.

Seems like the principles between the 2 continents are really that different, because for most Europeans the U.S. firearm politics towards it's citizens is really something that only happens in bad action flicks, but the saddest part is that this is actually a reality. I mean you go to nearest WalMart to buy a real gun? Errr...?

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.
not to offend anybody but on USA walmart i say shotgun bullets for free

(07-19-2008, 09:17 AM)HaZe link Wrote: that can't be true.

yes it can isaw it on newpaper but theres alot of people on mexico specially on mexico city
1. shotgun bullets are most definitely not FREE at WalMart
2. 350 gun deaths in a month is about how many deaths are in some countries per year, so I doubt its true unless there was a massacre for some reason, which i would probably know of because thats pretty big news.
(07-19-2008, 09:30 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Estonia, handguns/shouguns are illegal, just like in almost all of the EU countries unless you have a specific license to own one. This is the only way it should be and the people who think firearms should be accessible for people +16/+18 are, in my opinion, mentally retarded or just deeply brainwashed by the national propaganda.

About the situation with your brother and that Johnny Bravo guy...well you say that if Johnnies friend hadn't stopped it then Johnny would have been dead. Now that's just a perfect example why your brother or any other American citizen should not have a gun. Worst case scenario is that your brother would have ended up with few bruises and a memory of a camping trip gone wrong and the Johnny Bravo guy handcuffed at the local police dept. Bottom line is that no guns = no people dead.

Seems like the principles between the 2 continents are really that different, because for most Europeans the U.S. firearm politics towards it's citizens is really something that only happens in bad action flicks, but the saddest part is that this is actually a reality. I mean you go to nearest WalMart to buy a real gun? Errr...?

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.

Few bruises? I don't think so. Judging by this guy's attitude and blood alcohol content, he would have killed him. What if they did kill them? What would you say?

Humans are resourceful creatures. If one has the desire to kill, he/she will find a way to do it.

For example, when you want a can of soup: One would first look for a can opener. But when one isn't available, he doesn't get less hungry because of it; he finds another tool to open the can with.

The desire to harm will never cease, no matter the tools available.

And, personally, I'd rather have my brother alive rather then some belligerent, abusive, drunk.
Isn't it a offer from some banks in the U.S where you open a bank account and get a free shotgun? I thought I saw something like that in that Michael Moore movie. Anyway, here in Norway, we only use guns for hunting. In some places, even the police don't carry handguns. I haven't checked, but I don't think the guns are the problem here in this country. It's the drugs.
(07-19-2008, 11:46 AM)Zappa link Wrote: Isn't it a offer from some banks in the U.S where you open a bank account and get a free shotgun? I thought I saw something like that in that Michael Moore movie.

That was an offer by a car dealership, and yes, it was in a Michael Moore ( <- weirdo) Movie.
(07-19-2008, 10:31 AM)Mike link Wrote: Few bruises? I don't think so. Judging by this guy's attitude and blood alcohol content, he would have killed him. What if they did kill them? What would you say?

But he didn't, there is no point of argue over the stuff that could have happened.

(07-19-2008, 10:31 AM)Mike link Wrote: Humans are resourceful creatures. If one has the desire to kill, he/she will find a way to do it.

For example, when you want a can of soup: One would first look for a can opener. But when one isn't available, he doesn't get less hungry because of it; he finds another tool to open the can with.

You are right about the first part, well the second one also, but comparing that statement with using a gun to kill someone doesn't fit one bit. The reason for that is that it only fits when we are talking about the previously planned murders. But if a person doesn't carry a weapon, no-one will probably die when there is a situation of a robbery or something. So the simple logic says: -1 gun = -1 death.

(07-19-2008, 10:31 AM)Mike link Wrote: The desire to harm will never cease, no matter the tools available.

And, personally, I'd rather have my brother alive rather then some belligerent, abusive, drunk.

I am not much of a shrink, but doesn't killing someone, regardless who that is, screw up your psychological side for a while? My guess is that is does.

Anyway this redneck/hillbilly/gangster mentality about carring a gun is just retarded and brings more death than it avoids (irony of a glorious American self-defense system eh). I can't believe how much brainwashed many of you actually are who say that handing out guns to people with absolutely no training whatsoever is the way it should be. I mean if a car dealer is legally allowed to give out a handgun as an extra package that comes with a purchase then something must be terribly wrong there in the land of a ToodleDoo. But I am not really blaming the people for that, it's the national government propaganda which is just a tool to boost or save the local economy there...take it as you want. We all know that the firearm sales is a huge part of the U.S. economy and imagine what would happen if it suddenly gets forbidden...boom there you go, probably an economic catastrophe for the country which isn't really doing so great either right now. So basically keep buying guns to yourself, your wife, your children and of course purchase an SUV also while you are at it, you'll get a nice little gun to hide under the seat when theres a need for some "protection" again.

Your best friend,
HoogerBooger.