Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

|The MOB| - |http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mobcommunity| - 12 YEARS OLD!
w00t MOB topic now is grog talk noice :) i got free beer today at work from a mechanic its Imported German stuff *goes chekcs name* its "Hansa" gonna have one when they get cold
(12-17-2010, 06:03 AM)QWIPT link Wrote:coke? :N
then, you would lose a real taste of good whiskey :/

I suggest ice  :D
I like it with coke and with ice, i also like it on its own i'm not a fussy person 8)
You lucky bish nater :7
(12-17-2010, 07:07 PM)Vinnie link Wrote:I like it with coke and with ice, i also like it on its own i'm not a fussy person 8)
You lucky bish nater :7
I know bro :) i had 2 bottles of it last night its quite a nice beer :) good when its cold imma see if i can get more when i run out :P

(12-17-2010, 07:07 PM)Vinnie link Wrote:I like it with coke and with ice, i also like it on its own i'm not a fussy person 8)

I'm talking about pure drinks..
if it's not a cocktail or anything else with energy drink.

And many europeans are trying to drink pure vodka.. like they drink whiskey with ice : /.
drink it by a little sips.. =_=

and yes, its hard to find a good quality vodka this days  :/
Goto Russia!!!! :P they make good vodka
(12-18-2010, 07:32 AM)QWIPT link Wrote:and yes, its hard to find a good quality vodka this days  :/

It is? :o

Here you can get Belvedere & Russian Standard in like every bigger store. Awesome vodkas, also pure.
(12-18-2010, 08:36 AM)Nater link Wrote:Goto Russia!!!! :P they make good vodka

:roll:

(12-18-2010, 03:29 PM)Hitman link Wrote:Russian Standard in like every bigger store. Awesome vodkas, also pure.

ye standart owns.
WE now have our own streaming channel, this will host past live vids we've streamed and we'll occasionaly stream some more live videos in the future :P
http://www.mobcommunity.com/page.php?46
Absolut Vodka all the way
(12-20-2010, 12:10 AM)Weezy link Wrote:Absolut Vodka all the way

:r trust me