Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Also looking for clan :)
good luck bud,  :) :) :)
Become a Cock!!!!

Fun And Great people :)
(07-15-2008, 10:51 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Its true though. No other clan suits his personality more than [BB].

Haha, I gotta agree on that.
good luck  :D
how does BB fit me madd just beacause the 1st day i came back to samp i said 1 thing and u are mad at me u always go u whine u whine dude u might not argee but i have changed like sooo much cause i listened to u to be not a bitch and shit ok sooo its not up to u what clan i want its what clan i want i have problem u guys just giveing me idea but even if u think BB fits me its my choice....
Quote:Tom link=topic=11151.msg128001#msg128001 date=1216142081]
how does BB fit me madd just beacause the 1st day i came back to samp i said 1 thing and u are mad at me u always go u whine u whine dude u might not argee but i have changed like sooo much cause i listened to u to be not a network technician and shit ok sooo its not up to u what clan i want its what clan i want i have problem u guys just giveing me idea but even if u think BB fits me its my choice....

Well Said :)

Good Luck O+ O+
i dident even type half the shit in that
Tom noob. When I came back I was rusty (and still am  :(), but I wasen't so rusty that half of the time I shot my own teammates!
LERN TO AIM NOOB  :P
shh u ran into them and i can aim again now Darius :D
Quote:Tom link=topic=11151.msg128001#msg128001 date=1216142081]
how does BB fit me madd just beacause the 1st day i came back to samp i said 1 thing and u are mad at me u always go u whine u whine dude u might not argee but i have changed like sooo much cause i listened to u to be not a network technician and shit ok sooo its not up to u what clan i want its what clan i want i have problem u guys just giveing me idea but even if u think BB fits me its my choice....

Add in at least 3 .'s or ,'s and I'll consider reading that.