Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Deer_Hunter's last words! v.2
luna i have a life, cant be bothered to waste my time on virgins

i hope the crew is enjoying this cuz all their silence must be from having their hands busy up n down, if u had any respect for deer you wouldn't admit these insults.
(01-10-2017, 10:19 AM)Shark Wrote: luna i have a life, cant be bothered to waste my time on virgins

Still actively posts on LVP years later..
yes because logging on lvp during work means i have no life

you still got that long hair? after all this time tryin to get luna's tits on webcam kek, now that's consistency

also didn't you just post here, being active yourself? great logic m9
So this went from deer to shark just insulting anyone that disagrees with him. If that's your life then I don't even know.
i'm just proving you're all hateful creatures who insisted on getting deer demoted and finally got what you wanted, be happy bout it instead of crying to your daddy shark. you're the one who started insulting deer along with some others while knowing he wasnt going to say anything to defend himself, if you're this cowardly on the internet i can only imagine in real life, dat virtual pussy must have spiderwebs sup
Shark you're only making yourself look like a fool this way.
(01-10-2017, 05:03 PM)Shark Wrote: i'm just proving you're all hateful creatures who insisted on getting deer demoted and finally got what you wanted, be happy bout it instead of crying to your daddy shark. you're the one who started insulting deer along with some others while knowing he wasnt going to say anything to defend himself, if you're this cowardly on the internet i can only imagine in real life, dat virtual pussy must have spiderwebs sup

Everyone here gave their opinion and supported their reason why they like/dislike deer. Giving your opinion on the internet does not make anyone a coward
then calling you a cunt is not an insult, it's an opinion right? lel

didn't you get banned on lw for autoaim? maybe that's why you don't like deer, cuz he caught up to you aswell.

but hey since you paid for vip what's gonna happen to you rite kek